PDA

View Full Version : Simple qualifications to boat ownership

Donzigo
04-07-2004, 12:34 AM
So, I'm reading some really tough posts of people having some big money type of repairs getting their boats ready for the season. Having been there myself on so many occassions and thankful that the "water gods" are having mercy on me at the present time, I thought I might share this simple test for boat ownership. I think of it everytime my expensive mistress (Z-33) needs more money to make her happy....................and she's never happy for long. So here it is for your consideration. I wonder how many of you could pass such a test.

Boat ownership qualification test:
a. Obtain a big block of ice (1.5 foot square ought to do it, & put it in your shower)
b. Get a stack of $20 bills about 1 foot high (some guys might need bigger denominations for this test to be totally accurate)
c. Sit on the ice (in the buff)
d. Turn the water on coldest temp (so that we know you're stone cold sober)
e. Roll those bills up and stuff them down the drain
If you're still having fun when the ice is melted, dude, you've passed...............

(Note: Cuda made all "A's" on this test...........he's got a second boat, third boat, fourth boat, get er done, man, the more boats the better, what is it? 8 boats and looking for more..............)

Myself: "Oh Yeah, I've passed the test many many times" .................

Ed Donnelly
04-07-2004, 07:09 AM
For you borderline guys, use Canadian money. Its cheaper...Ed

gcarter
04-07-2004, 07:20 AM
I've been to some third world countries where this would be a snap! :wink:

George...Unfortunately, we don't live there :beer:

txtaz
04-07-2004, 07:23 AM
You guys are too funny.
We have two boats and they both are in the shop. Does that mean I have to do the test twice? Or can the future misses join in the fun?

GKricheldorf
04-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Hey Donzigo - Need a plumber??? :)