PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Box

Ranman
04-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Where did this little green reputation box come from and how can I trash mine??? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Digger
04-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Randy go to user CP/edit options and uncheck the box

Ranman
04-07-2004, 09:38 AM
No no no. I meant, how can I trash my reputation. This "Ranman is off the scale" chit is a bold faced lie. :D :D It should be something like "Ranman is in the gutter".

mattyboy
04-07-2004, 09:46 AM
now it says you are on a distinguished road !!! :yes:

and I said some bad things about you to help ya out ;) :)

how ya feeling?? can you run yet??? :tongue:

Matty
i don't give a damn about my reputation

Ranman
04-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Where did you provide feedback???

I'm doing fine. 98% back to normal. Still have some shoulder issues, but other than that all is good. I just can't lift anything really heavy without discomfort. DJ still has to help me go pee. :eek!:

ToonaFish
04-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Feedback is located in the upper right corner = the scales.

Didn't Jenn get that Kevlar sling for you? I think it's covered under most insurance plans.

Bunches,

Celene 'oh yeah, we'll see about your reputation now!'

Ed Donnelly
04-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Next time try sitting and your wife will have one less strenuous job to do...Ed ;)

Last Tango
04-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Ranman,
Go to the profile section where you tell everyone about yourself and include that you are a plank owner and current President of the Bayliner/Larson Club. Mention on a thread how much your adore their boat designs and the high quality they represent. Do not forget to mention your preference for sailing and how "stinkpotters" need to get a life. If THAT doesn't trash your image, at least it will stir up some funny controversy on the thread instead of that same old boring stuff like which spark plugwires to use. You might also want to post of picture of Jenn "assisting" you... Put it in the girls only section and give 'em a laugh.

RedDog
04-07-2004, 09:20 PM
... I just can't lift anything really heavy without discomfort...

There he goes bragging again .... what, only 300#s with the good side?