PDA

View Full Version : Devil Rays Opening Day ! ! !

Sport
04-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Me and a few guys from UsedBoats.com are going to the Rays game tonight. Looks like it is a sell out, first one sense inauguaral day. Contrary to popular belief there are some Rays fans out there even though most of the seats will sadly be filled by Yankee fans. Come show some support for the LOCAL team ! ! ! ! Game starts @ 7:15 p.m. We will be in Ferg's Bar & Grill around 4:30 or 5 p.m. across from the Trop.

GO RAYS ! ! ! ! ! !

Sport

txtaz
04-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Aren't the Rays in the AHL? I think we play them. We love to go to the SA Rampage games. My future misses is 5' 100lbs and the quietest little things UNTIL she gets to the game and then goes nuts banging on the glass and yelling at the players. I think she once said something bad about one of your guys :smash:
LOL
Just kidding. Have fun at the game.

Scott Heidt
04-06-2004, 04:10 PM
GO R :crossfing AYS!

McGary911
04-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Mets opening game is tonight in atlanta. 7:30pm. Me and a friend from work have tickets to the home opener on Monday, but tonight we will be celebrating the game at Scruffy Duffys in Hells kitchen, NYC.

Ill root for your guys if you route for mine.......but just for tonight :)

Cuda
04-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Rays were whooping those hated Yankess last I saw in the seventh! :biggrin:

Sport
04-07-2004, 08:54 AM
That was with out a doubt the BEST baseball game I have ever been to ! ! ! Rays went down 4-0 in the first, but after that they absolutely dominated the Yankees. It was a sellout ! Rays won 9 to 4. George went out and bought a team again, but no amount of money can buy heart and soul for the game. GO RAYS ! ! !

Sport

McGary911
04-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I'll raise a mug to anyone who roots for a team that stomps the yankees. :beer: My Mets won too......so i guess we can all be happy this morning....

Cuda
04-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Looks like today's game is going to be a sellout also, and it's an afternoon game. This will be the first back to back sellouts in franchise history!

Oh yeah, check today's standings in the paper. D Rays on top of the American League East! We may want to clip that one out. :)