PDA

View Full Version : Harbourmaster, what does this mean???

Lenny
04-06-2004, 10:18 AM
When I open this site on the net I see this above your "DONZI REGISTRY" banner.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\i nc_photopost.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\i nc_photopost.php on line 168

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\i nc_photopost.php on line 179

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\i nc_photopost.php on line 319

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\i nc_photopost.php on line 320

??? all three of my 'puters in differen place (locations) do this???

Did you sell your boat?

ChromeGorilla
04-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Lenny you beat me to it. It started last night with only one line of warning blah blah bah. Now everytime I come back to site it and another line. It doesnt seem to affect my ability to navigate the site....just curious????

gcarter
04-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Me too, I guess everyone is getting it.

George

MOP
04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
I am going to get for this! It means the "Haba Master" probably spilled coffee on his key board and can't fix it. :rlol:

Last Tango
04-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Yep, same for me. Same exact warning cues, but they don't seem to affect the actual navigation of the website. Just a nuisance. I'm sure that when Harbormaster awakens from "hees siesta, he weel feex."
Sorry, that was from Pedro at South of the Border on I-95.

McGary911
04-06-2004, 05:49 PM
MySQL is a open source (free) database program. I believe HM started using this backend during the last upgrade. They are errors occuring during database calls, i believe. Site works fine for me too. I'm sure HM will get it fixed when he has a second.

txtaz
04-06-2004, 06:23 PM
While MySQL is a popular backend and free with limits, I don't think the source code is open. HM, If I look though the closet enough I'm sure I have a Ms SQL server 7.0 license in there somewhere. Being a certified MS developer, I get lots of fun free stuff. I've offerred before, let me know if you need some help.
Wes