PDA

View Full Version : CUTBACK surf band rocks the house!

Wavewalker
04-05-2004, 01:13 PM
CUTBACK, the surf band that board member "Surfer" is in played in Orlando this past Saturday night. They rocked the house! This band has to be talked into showing up at some Donzi board event. Check them out at www.cutbacksurfband.com. Nice job Richard.

Scott Heidt
04-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Have them play at the Hometown Rally in Sarasota!

Wavewalker
04-06-2004, 03:50 AM
Scott, I may be wrong but I think Surfer has some involvement with Donzi's annual dealers meeting over there however its on another professional level, not with the band. But it is an area he knows well. I know the first thing he does in the mornings when he gets into the office is check the Donzi Registry. Sooo... Surfer, what about playing at the next Hometown Rally? :biggrin:

ToonaFish
04-10-2004, 10:13 AM
That's the first site I've ever surfed where I could smell the coconut oil and feel the ocean breeze! Very impressive, particularly the MP3's!

Definitely need Cutback to play for a large Donzi audience... the music is Classic!

Bunches,

Celene 'still bouncing'

Surfer
04-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Our CD plays real well as you are heading out the inlet into a summer sunrise...

We would love to play a Donzi gig, I carry a sign "will play for food"(or beer) :party: