PDA

View Full Version : Rewarded my boys today

Cuda
04-03-2004, 05:48 PM
These two guys are the hardest working guys I've ever had. Instead of sending them back to north Florida for the weekend, I said I'd take them out on the boat if they wanted. They have been bugging me for a long time to take them. I thought we could go out and see the poker run boats come in to John's Pass, but the route was to the south this year.

We took them on a three hour ride, then took them to the Pub for lunch. They absolutely loved it! Now they want a boat. :cool!:

It felt good to reward them for all the hard work and loyalty they have shown me in the past few months. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have my play toys. :)

Cuda
04-03-2004, 05:51 PM
They wanted a turn at the helm, but since they had quaffed several beers, they were relegated to idle speed only. :)

Cuda
04-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Jeff told us the only other boat he had ever been in was a canoe. When we got back, they were happy as could be, except they didn't want to come in. :biggrin.:

Cuda
04-03-2004, 06:02 PM
John said he never wants to go back home, Jeff said hell, this is my home. He said Debbie and I treat him better than his own parents.

The call Mrs D, their mom. She does take good care of them. Thursday we spent the day getting John's drivers license and Jeff's ID straightened out. Looks like we've adopted two sons, 23 and 26 years old. :)

They were howling when Mrs D took the throttles and ran it at speed.

Fish boy
04-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Hey Cuda,
I am sure you made their day- quite a step up from a canoe. Looks like you were just passing through Treasure island when shooting some of the pics.

Cuda
04-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey Cuda,
I am sure you made their day- quite a step up from a canoe. Looks like you were just passing through Treasure island when shooting some of the pics.

Yep, I think that's where this beak boat was hanging.

JimG205
04-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Cuda- nice gesture on the part of you and the Mrs.Always remember good help is hard to find!How's the Minx coming? Regards,Jim :boat:

Cuda
04-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Cuda- nice gesture on the part of you and the Mrs.Always remember good help is hard to find!How's the Minx coming? Regards,Jim :boat:

I was out of town all week, so I couldn't check on the progress on the Minx.

rchevelle71
04-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Good Job Cuda,

Now which one did the damage???? :banghead: :banghead:

You know what I'm talkin about!!!!!

Sport
04-05-2004, 01:55 PM
That looks like the Egan Field Boat ramp.

Cuda
04-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Good Job Cuda,

Now which one did the damage???? :banghead: :banghead:

You know what I'm talkin about!!!!!

The one without a shirt on. :mad:

Cuda
04-06-2004, 08:00 PM
That looks like the Egan Field Boat ramp.

That would be correct! :)