PDA

View Full Version : Outdrive Jig

rayjay
04-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Is anyone besides me bidding on the Mercruiser Outdrive Jig on eBay? Don't want to be in a bidding war with a fellow Donziac.

rayjay

gcarter
04-02-2004, 08:19 AM
I originally posted it, but I'm not bidding. Was hoping someone like you would get it. I guess it worked. Good luck.
George

MOP
04-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Nope just waiting for someone close by to get so I could borrow it.

Damn just took a look at the bidding, wow thats out of hand. Rent one unless you have a shop, even then I would be tempted to make one.

Phil

rayjay
04-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Anybody know what one of these jigs is worth?

rayjay

gcarter
04-02-2004, 09:18 PM
So, were you the winner?

George

rayjay
04-04-2004, 09:06 AM
I won the jig. Just a hop across the sound from you Phil! If anyone needs to borrow it I'm sure we can work something out.

rayjay

rayjay
04-23-2004, 02:25 PM
The jig just arrived, and it's the Bravo / Alpha Jig just as the ad stated (Thank you Phil!!), not the Alpha Jig that was pictured.

As a thank you for all the advice and information that comes from this group, I'll make it available to anyone who needs it. Just contact me and be willing to be responsible for it. Phil has first divs since he was the one who pointed out the incorrect picture to me, the unknowing and still learning one.

rayjay

Greg
04-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Rayjay, glad to see someone on the board got that. If you are making up a list please add my name somewhere way down. If my business, the addition we plan on putting on and my Scarab don't keep me too busy I would like to get the glass work done this summer and do the rigging next winter. The hardest part is going to be dragging my fiberglass guy out of his vodka bottle.