PDA

View Full Version : Minx in Fla 4 Sale

MOP
04-01-2004, 08:52 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31271&item=2471266282

gcarter
04-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Phil, it looks exactly like my boat, except mine has no windshield right now.
George

boldts
04-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Anyone near Bradenton, FL looked at this boat? I've always liked this color combo. Question about the trailer though. In a past thread, there was talk about the bunks ending at the end of the trailer frame. This boat would need to be moved a considerable distance forward on this trailer to do that. Anyone who travels to a lot of Donzi gatherings would maybe need to scrap this trailer? Starting at $4,500 looks like it could make someone a great entry boat into the Donzi family.

gcarter
04-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah...I agree about the trailer. I think it needs to be a tandem, with longer bunks.
George

MOP
04-02-2004, 01:38 PM
It looks like a nice package, it has been repowered notice the center line valve covers. I will end up at a pretty good price, I have looked at the photos a few times. I would not mind having myself.

MOP

olredalert
04-03-2004, 08:47 AM
------Noticed right away that the trailer was substandard. It will not do the job unless going only a block or two to the ramp. Didnt want to diss the boat as the Minx looks OK. Wish the fella had a few more pics.............Bill S

MOP
04-03-2004, 08:57 AM
olredalert you are being kind! The trailer is a joke it needs to be under a 16 or 18 the bunks look like diving boards, but the boat looks to be decent. He should have posted the engine spec, is a late model.

Phil

1996Z15
04-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Crappy trailer or not, I still can't believe that there isn't even one bid in on that boat. It looks to be a nice Minx from what you can see in the pictures.

Team Hula Girl
04-05-2004, 10:05 AM
I sent the e-bayer an e-mail asking a couple of questions and he hasn't responded. I want to go look at it. Hopefully he will respond shortly.

J Mitch

Cuda
04-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Someone please come over here and unplug my computer! I like it!

Team Hula Girl
04-07-2004, 05:15 PM
I talked to the guy with the minx. He was very weary of talking about the condition of the boat. Any questions regarding the structural integrity he avoided like the plague. I know where the boat is and I am going to look at it tommorrow. I will post more after I see it. I don't have an appointment with him and he didn't want anyone to see it before the auction ended. I plan on just stopping in to see it.

J Mitch

BUIZILLA
04-07-2004, 08:01 PM
CDMA looked at this boat a year ago for me. Guy was dead set on $10,500 then... Chris said to pass... so i did.

J

boldts
04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Not see it before the auction ended? What kind of deal is that? That's like being told you have to buy a used car before you can test drive it. Thanks Bruzilla for the warning!

JimG205
04-08-2004, 01:07 PM
BEWARE-I've e-mailed the guy twice and he hasn't responded,Why did CDMA have bad vibes on this one??? Team Hula girl-waiting for your take on it. Jim

Mr X
04-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Is'nt this the one that supposedly fell off the trailer a couple years ago??

1996Z15
04-14-2004, 11:15 AM
I talked to the guy with the minx. He was very weary of talking about the condition of the boat. Any questions regarding the structural integrity he avoided like the plague. I know where the boat is and I am going to look at it tommorrow. I will post more after I see it. I don't have an appointment with him and he didn't want anyone to see it before the auction ended. I plan on just stopping in to see it.

J Mitch

Team Hula Girl did you ever do your visit to check this Minx out? I was wondering what the condition was out of curiousity.

Team Hula Girl
04-14-2004, 02:12 PM
As of today I have not looked at the boat in person. I have spoken to a few people that have seen the boat. Through my gathering of info, I decided not to go out of my way to pursue the minx. I do plan on stopping by the shop where the boat is when I get the chance to assess the condition. It may be of some value for other potential buyers.
I will post more info and pics if possible after I do. The Minx appears to be a project boat that is not cost condusive to restore.

If anyone wants to know where the boat is located just send me an e-mail or I will post the info.

J Mitch