PDA

View Full Version : Help! Cant post pics!

ChromeGorilla
03-29-2004, 06:11 PM
Testing 1,2,3...

ok it doesnt work...keeps timing out...maybe im just a dumbass.......

Digger
03-29-2004, 06:51 PM
send me your pics, I would be glad to post them for you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

harbormaster
03-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Read the FAQs Please.....

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: avi bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mov mpeg mpg pdf png psd txt wmv zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

ChromeGorilla
03-29-2004, 07:26 PM
I know how to post pics, as I have done it before. I was just saying that I am now having trouble doing it. :banghead: I 'm only tryin to post 4 small pics of a boat. The pics are an allowable file (BMP). I tried only posting just 1 pic and it too timed out...i dunno...I'll try again. :bonk:

SLV

harbormaster
03-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Gorilla.
If they are BMPs they are probably huge. Try to save them as jpg files. Its alot more smaller.

Brad Lyon
03-29-2004, 09:15 PM
For what it is worth, I tried six times the other day to upload this file but it just would not go. This time it went through, I did nothing different... go figure....

Brad