PDA

View Full Version : Exturnal steering for 99' 22zx

22zx 502 mag
03-28-2004, 03:10 PM
I was just wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions on what kind of external steering kit would work best on my 99' 22zx :bonk:

Donzi22zx
03-28-2004, 09:57 PM
There are several great companies that make steering systems that will work for our boats, do you have a cable system now? I just recently purchased the XS Performance dual ram external hydraulic steering system, I have not recieved it yet, but it is a great looking system. It was 1,845 dollars for the add on kit. the full hydraulic kit is 2,845. Contact Hillsinger Motorsports, in Ohio. They sell the kits for XS. What other upgrades are you considering that made you want external hydraulic steering?

22zx 502 mag
03-29-2004, 12:11 AM
I have internal hydraulic steering right now, I would just trust the external more at 80mph on speedo. I'am also looking at stainless or aluminum manifolds but I just don't have the money right now.

Hilsinger Motorsports
03-29-2004, 09:58 AM
Hi guys,

First off, thank you very much Donzi22zx for passing our name along and thank you very much for your recent purchase of an XS Performance Marine steering system. Very nice of you indeed. You were a little bit off on the pricing, it is actually $1,825 for the add-on (single drive) and $2,895 for the full system. I would be happy to offer a group discount for orders of 3 or more if that helps the process. These systems are really not marked up too much, so there is only so much I can do on pricing, but I will do my best.

22zx 502, feel free to e-mail me any time @ Raceteam48@hilsingermotorsports.com. I will fill you in on all the ins and outs and and answer any questions you might have. The same holds true for all of the Donzi Registry members. I am happy to help anyway I can.

Thanks again guys and everyone have a great day :)

Allan Hilsinger
Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC