PDA

View Full Version : Women, cant live with'em...

ChromeGorilla
03-28-2004, 01:08 PM
So as my search for that just right 22 classic for me has been progressing nicely, I took my wife to the St. Augustine boat show after work on Sat. where I had arranged to drive a brand new 18 and 22. Well everything is kosher till my wife sees a 22ZX sittin there. "Honey thats a nice boat too. I like that one better...thre's more room...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda.." So now my wife does'nt like classics she wants a ZX. :kaioken: Not an option in my mind! Found a 1999 22C for 26K...hopefully gonna check it out this week.(Someone who has seen this boat said owner is a fanatic and keeps her very pristine...sounds good)....wish me luck. Will up date all on the homefront war....
:uzi: :fire:

RedDog
03-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Go for the Classic, but your're going to have to give up something big for the wife - pool, jewerly, remodeling , furniture - pick your medicine...

pmreed
03-28-2004, 09:23 PM
Hmmm! '99 22 Classic. Good choice :biggrin: . What power, color etc.?

Phil

ChromeGorilla
03-29-2004, 05:03 AM
It is white and blue and i believe it has 454 MAG wiht a few goodies...I'll let ya know after I see her and get some on water time in her. I aslo found a 2000 22 classic that had all black sides and a white top deck with red strip. Had huge graphics on side that were silver that said Donzi and a big red Z too. It looked nice then whe i walked up to it it looked a little neglected. Alot of fading and mung on her. Possibly stored outside or in water with no cover. dont know what type of motor. I plan on callin this fella too. Will update later... :biggrin:

SLV

Last Tango
03-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey C-G!
I have seen the black boat a couple times in downtown Jax. Interesting graphics. I have never seen another one like it. They took it to the concerts at Metro Park a couple times and I walked over there to chat but they were always busy or not there. Seems like the perfect boat. Get it cheap...
As for the 22ZX. It may have more room, but for what? Not for more people to sit. Same as 22C. Cuddy area is good for storage, but who really needs that much stuff on their boat? On the other hand you wanna do something SOON, because the Angel Aid Poker Run in Jax is coming soon and you may want to inaugurate your boat purchase there!