PDA

View Full Version : Lake George 2004 Spring Newletter

FASTEDDIE
03-27-2004, 03:37 PM
The club Spring 2004 newsletter is now posted at our website. Just click on the link and go to "2004 Newsletter". This is a sure sign that its almost time to launch the Donzi.

www.lgdonziclassic.com

Digger
03-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Good to see the board coming alive with news of events and gatherings.

I see in the newsletter that the Spring Dust Off is a "members only" event. Can non-classic owners become a member? Or can non-classic owners attend as someone else's guest?

Dr. Dan
03-27-2004, 04:21 PM
:pimp: I'm sure anyone who does what you do for this Country...and have done for us is more than welcome.....even in a Row Boat...drag your but there. :redface:

:jestera: Doc....

mattyboy
03-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Digger,
from one Matthew to another you can be my guest anytime

I have an idea you bring Freedom and we can put my 16 on the back as a life boat! I think the rules say if a boat is carrying a classic it then becomes a classic but don't hold me to that:) ;) or I have an open seat, but it might be a rougher ride than you're acustomed too! :)

Matty

Scott Pearson
03-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Digger,
I dont see why you couldnt come as someone guest. You are more then welcome to attend our gathering! As far as the club goes it is a Donzi Classic club only. Please dont take this the wrong way.

Eddie started this club as a Classic only club and we want to keep it the way it was in the begining. Its the only Donzi Club like it in the country and its kinda neat to be different .

Hope this helps.

(NJ)Scott