PDA

View Full Version : Steering wheel

txtaz
03-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Hey folks,
Anyone have ideas to fix the leather/vinyl steering wheel. It is white and looks to be faded from use or UV. The material seems to be in good condition, just faded. If not anyone know where I can get a replacement. It is a Dino wheel.
Thanks,
Wes

MOP
03-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey folks,
Anyone have ideas to fix the leather/vinyl steering wheel. It is white and looks to be faded from use or UV. The material seems to be in good condition, just faded. If not anyone know where I can get a replacement. It is a Dino wheel.
Thanks,
Wes

Ebay Boats & Water Craft! Nice new one, a Bud got on for 30+ shipping.

MOP

txtaz
03-26-2004, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the info Phil. I checked on ebay and did not find one. I did find a new one for $80 which isn't too bad. I think I'll try dying the one I have first or maybe even shoe polish.
On a brighter note: Today will be the first time the boat hits the lake. The wheather is not too great but as long as it's not hailing I'm cool with it. I've gone over the boat completely and only found minor things to fix. One missing nut on the engine hatch, a few loose screws here and there, missing battery hold down nuts and a few loose snap screws that I tightened up with epoxy.
I'm off to have some fun.
Have a good day, Wes

MOP
03-26-2004, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the info Phil. I checked on ebay and did not find one. I did find a new one for $80 which isn't too bad. I think I'll try dying the one I have first or maybe even shoe polish.
On a brighter note: Today will be the first time the boat hits the lake. The wheather is not too great but as long as it's not hailing I'm cool with it. I've gone over the boat completely and only found minor things to fix. One missing nut on the engine hatch, a few loose screws here and there, missing battery hold down nuts and a few loose snap screws that I tightened up with epoxy.
I'm off to have some fun.
Have a good day, Wes

You did not look hard enough! Check below!

http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search.dll?query=steering+wheel&catref=C3&st=2&siteid=100&categorymap=6028&from=R2&category1=31283&category0=6000&BasicSearch=

txtaz
03-26-2004, 08:58 AM
Hey Phil, Thanks for the link. I looked again and still did not find a white Dino wheel.. The woodgrained Dino is nice, but I would like to keep the boat original. Since this will be a very busy month for me, I think I will take the easy way out. Besides, the boat is so great, it's the only money I will have to spend on it for a long time.
Thanks for the help Phil. I will always remember you as the one who turned me on to this, AND my life will never be the same.
Hope to meet you one day.
Wes

MOP
03-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey Phil, Thanks for the link. I looked again and still did not find a white Dino wheel.. The woodgrained Dino is nice, but I would like to keep the boat original. Since this will be a very busy month for me, I think I will take the easy way out. Besides, the boat is so great, it's the only money I will have to spend on it for a long time.
Thanks for the help Phil. I will always remember you as the one who turned me on to this, AND my life will never be the same.
Hope to meet you one day.
Wes

Most have Momo, but put a post in Wanted one of the guys may have what you are looking for.

MOP