PDA

View Full Version : This may be the one.....

ChromeGorilla
03-24-2004, 06:41 PM
OK found this one and LOVE the color. I think its pretty unique, although not exclusive I realize. I talked to dealer today and its pretty close to what I want to spend. Gonna call again tomorrow and talk more..hopefully work somethin out... :banghead: ...lol. And wifey loves the color too. Well I'm definately keeping my fingers crossed....this could be it... :crossfing

http://hadcache.boattraderonline.com/ (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/4/52548804.htm)

ToonaFish
03-24-2004, 07:07 PM
You are clearly a man of taste and refinement!

Cuda
03-24-2004, 08:00 PM
You couldn't find a better guy to buy one from. Robert Nelems is well known and well respected on most of the performance boat forums.

Oh yeah, pretty boat too! :)

ChromeGorilla
03-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Thats definately good to hear. Very comforting. Have any of you dealt with him personnaly? He wouldn't happen to be a contributing member here is he? Just curious. Thanks.

SLV

Lenny
03-24-2004, 08:17 PM
THAT'S a nice looking boat !!! :eek:

Hope you get it :)

Cuda
03-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Thats definately good to hear. Very comforting. Have any of you dealt with him personnaly? He wouldn't happen to be a contributing member here is he? Just curious. Thanks.

SLV

I'm not sure if he is on this board or not, but on a few others he is known as Magicfloat. He is a dealer for both Fomula and Donzi (my two favorite boats). He was in a bad car wreck last year, but is healing up from what I understand. I have only contacted him through the internet, but he is a heck of a nice guy, and has been a boat dealer since Noah launched the Ark! :)

If you speak to Robert, tell him Cuda said hey. :)

Rootsy
03-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Robert attended AOTH III last year... he used to contribute here from time to time but i havn't noticed him around very much. HECKUVA nice guy...

Digger
03-25-2004, 05:11 AM
great lookin' boat! good luck!

Last Tango
03-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Make sure you get a depth meter installed on that baby. You will need it around here. Save you from dragging the bottom and the prop all over those clammy shoals.