PDA

View Full Version : Ignition?

MOP
03-24-2004, 11:37 AM
I have a Jacobs system I pulled off my 4X4 when it got sold, I have mailed Jacobs a few times with no return mail asking if there were any issues running the Merc intrupter with the Jacobs. Can anyone give me any ideas.

Phil

Rootsy
03-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Phil,

with the bravo (blackhawk) and the cone clutches as well as the mild cam you are using you should have no issue since the bravo does not use an interrupter... on an alpha it is another story.. the interrupter will NOT work directly with the CD box... i MUST run an MSD shift assist module which is triggered from the interrupter and then interrupts the output signal from the CD box...

MOP
03-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Jamie it turns out the cam in the motor is stronger than thought, not sure what am waiting for cam card. Vince the machinist looked at said it was fairly tall but needs the card. He is getting your favorite Pro T's with 2.05 1.96 180 runners set up with what he calls sweet springs $675 in iron. He don't like aluminum in any brand. He is the best in our area so screw it I am giving him the riens! He'll give it back all set up and run in. All I need is More Parts! :bonk: