PDA

View Full Version : Who's bringing R/C boats to Mt. Dora (pics)

Jamesbon
03-23-2004, 07:54 PM
We'll be there early Saturday AM and staying through the day.

I'm bringing my scratch built, glass nitro burner, and with it I gotta tote a plethora of support equipment. (12v. jet ski battery, nitro, misc. tools and power converters for starting.) With that said, when do you guys plan to run'em? Maybe I can store my arsenal close by, alleviating the need to walk a half mile back to the Durango for my stuff...

I originally built this as a wooden hull back in high school, ran it a few times, then recently turned it into a plug in which I popped a mold from. Then popped this hull out just a few months ago.

In the works is a scratch built Zenoah 26 CC powered outrigger hydro :)

Mr X
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Sweet!

Fish boy
03-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Nate,
trying to get my rc boat ready for this weekend, but also having to get the donzi ready. Time is short and not in great supply, so if one has to remain behind... it will not be the one that contains the beverage cooler. ;)

HyperDonzi
03-24-2004, 05:03 PM
Nice....

Mine is currently apart... Old 25cc Homelite is going to the trash, for a G23 Zenoh, short skirt piston, lightened flywheel, 10* ingition advance, header, tuned pipe, 14mm carb with choke, and if I can dig up another 200$ for this, a MSD igntion system and running alcohol.

Boat is a 45" Aero Marine with Octura hardware, Got it and a Dumas 28" air boat, both ready for water, painted, radio, engines, etc for 150 at a flea market. :D :D

What is everyone running engine wise in theirs?