PDA

View Full Version : I am alive!

MikeMiller
03-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Hey gang! How much I missed all of you. It was a real treat to get on today and see that so many of you are still kicking it up!

I have updated my profile so you can email me now if you really want to.

I am now working in Orlando at a new job (yippeeeee) and am still working on the house. Hopes are that at end of May it will be done!

Here's hoping that all of you are exceptional. I will see many of you in NH at the end of July. Can't wait!!

Already working on Sarasota for this Ocotber! And I'm looking for a reason to bust some head - so don't miss it! :superman:

CrackerJack
03-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Come on out to the Mt Dora Antique Boat Show this weekend.

BUIZILLA
03-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Hi Mike, any chance on the pic's from 'Sota being available?

Jim :wavey:

MikeMiller
03-23-2004, 03:20 PM
No can do Jack. Have weekend plans that can't be changed! So sorry - tell Brandon I said hi.

Buizilla, you have every right to ask and be pissed! To all still waiting on the photos - NEVER FEAR! I will send to all but can't do it until the weekend after this coming one.

My life has been a whirl wind and I apologize to all.

BUIZILLA
03-23-2004, 03:33 PM
No rush Mike, whenever you get around to it. My office needs new ornamentation.

J :wink:

Tom Davis
03-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Hey Mike!!! Welcome back. Great to hear you are well and coming to NH in July! We are planning on coming down to FLA for the Sarasota rally this year, a little tricky to schedule, any idea about dates, (I know its way to early, but a ball park will do for now). Good to have you back on board....

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits :cool!:

Ed Donnelly
03-23-2004, 04:18 PM
A lost brother returns YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE....Ed

Last Tango
03-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Mike!!!!!! Glad to hear from you!!! Tell us about the new job.
Sorry you can't make it to Mt. Dora, but the SEADOGS have a big summer and fall and winter planned so I know we will see you there soon!

boxy
03-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Mike, it's good to see you back, and I'm glad things are well, crazy, but well. I'll have to see if I can scare up some more CANADIAN clothing for you, and bring it to NH in July.
Take care

olredalert
03-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Mike,

------Sounds as if things are going well. Busy is good,right? MADCOW wants to invite you up to Lake St.Clair the end of July as well. We want to see if we cant throw as good a party for you as you have for all of us. A room and a boat await your arrival. Guess work will just have to wait. July is the time to get out of Fla. anyway,isnt it???????
------So happy to hear that all is clicking. Hope to see you soon............Bill S

roadtrip se
03-23-2004, 07:13 PM
What Bill said Bro! Jill and I hope to see you somewhere this summer!

Todd

Crazy Horse
03-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey Mike,
Good to see you on the site again! See you in NH.
Hello to Angie.
Horse

MikeMiller
03-23-2004, 09:18 PM
:kyle: Hey gang, thanks for replying!! Hope to see all of you very soon.

Tom, very very very very tentative dates for Sarasota Rally are October 1, 2, 3 or 8, 9, 10.

New job takes me to Orlando as an Account Executive for an advertising agency! Many marine accounts and a lot of event functions to bring to life for these dull companies! :banghead:

Hope I'm up to the challenge. I may need to do a few rallies this year to get back into the swing of things!

Talk soon, ya'll. :smileybo:

Digger
03-24-2004, 06:04 AM
Mike, great to see your post! see you on Lake Winni. I'll also be making the Sarasota run this year. take care!

RickR
03-24-2004, 06:55 AM
Mike
How about AOTH?

Good Luck with the new job!

RickSE
03-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Mike, nice to see you back on the board.

Please let us know once the dates are pinned down for the Hometown Rally. The earlier I know the better. It's a long haul but I'd really like to attend this year, plus I have a boat that really wants to come home. :hyper:

Forrest
03-24-2004, 03:36 PM
Open weekend of the 9th, nothing but Noles and Gators losing :D :D :D

Only half right, 'poodle! :lightning :lightning

Welcome back Mike!