PDA

View Full Version : The "Donzi/St.Pete fun bunch" (part two)

Donzigo
03-23-2004, 10:15 AM
More pictures...........

1 - Chester, Bea, Mike
2 - Lee Aaron (my oldest son) & Sue
3 - Donzigo Jr's 22
My 33
John & Bea's 29
Nate's Rabco
4 - Nate (Jamesbon) & Missy
5 - Lee & Sue

Sport
03-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Donzigo,
We took the 26 ZX over to Eggmont over the weekend and then went out to Shell on Saturday, I did not see a group of Donzi's out there in the middle of the Island. You guys must have been out there on Sunday ( we watched NASCAR ). What is the plan for this wekend ? Any get together go on ? Please let me know ! The new motor is in but NOT what I expected, but it's a new motor and she runs just fine. Looking forward to hanging out. See you guys soon !

Tony & Leslee
26 ZX

Jamesbon
03-23-2004, 08:05 PM
If you could only see how big the grin is on my face, thanks to you posting those pics, Richard, you'd be very proud!!

My Aunt & Uncle from Montana will "**** the bed" when they see these....it was their first time "doing the grocery store by boat, and Shell Island." A day they will remember forever...

Thanks again....

boldts
03-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Richard, thanks for all the pictures. Helps warm the soul for us Northern folks. Jr., the 22 Classic looks great and oh, btw, how fast is it? (Just taking from your father's speedo loss post) Be safe down there and hopefully I can work the Sarasota gathering in this year.

Donzigo
03-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Scot, Donzigo is the father, me, you're thinking about Donzigo Jr., my son. His boat goes 60+ MPH. I'm a little slower. He out runs me a bit, unless it's rough water, then I'm the king! We go everywhere together. Weekends are fun!

Regards,

Richard (Donzigo)

gcarter
03-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Richard, for the benifit of us relative newcomers, could you put some names with the photos?
I recently met Dr. Dan, and he was gracious enough to show me three large photo albums of some of the gatherings. I appreciated it.

George

TMANN
03-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Looks like a lot of fun with some good friends. Wish I was there. Great pictures. Thanks

TMANN

Donzigo
03-24-2004, 11:05 PM
TMANN, your boat came from St. Pete, as ou know. We used to see it on the beach at the place that sold vintage cars and boats. You have a nice ride, sport.

GEorge, I went back and put names with pictures. Reread my post.

gcarter
03-25-2004, 05:24 AM
TMANN, your boat came from St. Pete, as ou know. We used to see it on the beach at the place that sold vintage cars and boats. You have a nice ride, sport.

GEorge, I went back and put names with pictures. Reread my post.
Thank you Donzigo!
George

mattyboy
03-25-2004, 07:44 AM
man you Fla. boys are all heart posting these pics so us frozen yanks can enjoy but what gets me is WHERE'S CDMA????? do you hate us Yanks that much ???? ;) :tongue: :) that you won't let him come out and play????I'm mean the poor guy is working all week and needs some sun and fun :) :)

has anyone seen Chris????

Matty:rlol: