PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Classic 18

txtaz
03-19-2004, 09:53 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm getting ready to pick up a 1990 Classic 18 out of Brooksfield, FL. The current owner claims the boat was built by a factory test driver, has 32 hours on a new 350 MAG MPI and a new Bravo drive. I would really like to know the history of the boat. Anyone with information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks MOP for inviting me to join the forum. I will have pictures of the boat sometime next week.
Thanks, Wes

MOP
03-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Glad to see you made it up here so quick, there is a wealth of knowledge and a lot of great guys and gals. I know you will enjoy the site!

Phil

M.O.P.

P.S. You have a bunch of real helpful guys down your way!

pmreed
03-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Wes, The guy to talk to is HP 600SC, (Ted). He built that boat. It was very nice when I last saw it.
I noticed this morning that it had appeared on Ebay.

Phil

txtaz
03-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Phil,
Thanks for the info. I am on my way there to pick up the boat. Unfortunately, my tranny gave out in Biloxi and I'm stuck here until Monday when I can get it fixed. I'm glad it happened now instead of towing the boat. Look for more posts from me tomorrow since I have no tranportation and nothing to do here.
Thanks,
Wes

Fish boy
03-20-2004, 07:29 PM
If you are buying one of ted's toys, you are in good hands. He has a lot of very serious toys; never seen one not meticulously maintained. The only problem is his boats are trailer Queens- he spends all his time cleaning and making them nice, and we cant talk him into getting one of them wet for a day on the water with us. Thats good news for you though since the boat has such low hours.

Good luck with your new boat, welcome to the donzi family, and make sure you post some pics when you get it.

Fish