PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here

Jack Frost
03-19-2004, 08:38 AM
well 1 day before spring and well I like it here way too much so I have decided not to leave!

Snow in the north east, snow on St Patrick's day! how about a blizzard on Mother's day, what good is power if you can't abuse it!! :nuke:

Jack
look ma i'm king of the world!!!

ToonaFish
03-19-2004, 11:32 AM
What I learned on Spring Break...

If you arrive in a frozen wasteland with a headcold, you will leave with pneumonia.

Snowboarding requires muscles that have very long memories and very short tempers.

There are no Australians left in that country; they have all taken positions as sadistic instructors in Utah. I don't care how cute they are, they are evil personified. I now shudder when I hear the term "Sweeeet".

The lift is very far from the ground. Somehow I'd forgotten that I am not thrilled with heights. I have now become more intimate with that chair than Rootsy's. I pray there are no video tapes.

Small boys are comprised mainly of gas.

I am nominating the man who invented the hot tub for sainthood.

Sun poisioning... not just for Florida anymore.

Better than a cup of coffee first thing in the morning? Watching one's nine year old nephew dangling from his lift chair. (His brother told him to move over.) We now call him 007.

Bones all seem to be in the proper location and am reveling in the warmth of a lovely spring day in Atlanta...

Bunches,

Celene 'can we do it again?'

Digger
03-19-2004, 12:45 PM
welcome back! glad you made it in one piece! :wavey:

Brad Lyon
03-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Sounds like you had fun! One question though, aren't you supposed to stand on that thing on your feet, not sit on the ground with it in front of you? Glad your back........

Brad

Jack Frost
03-19-2004, 10:44 PM
What I learned on Spring Break...

If you arrive in a frozen wasteland with a headcold, you will leave with pneumonia.

Snowboarding requires muscles that have very long memories and very short tempers.

There are no Australians left in that country; they have all taken positions as sadistic instructors in Utah. I don't care how cute they are, they are evil personified. I now shudder when I hear the term "Sweeeet".

The lift is very far from the ground. Somehow I'd forgotten that I am not thrilled with heights. I have now become more intimate with that chair than Rootsy's. I pray there are no video tapes.

Small boys are comprised mainly of gas.

I am nominating the man who invented the hot tub for sainthood.

Sun poisioning... not just for Florida anymore.

Better than a cup of coffee first thing in the morning? Watching one's nine year old nephew dangling from his lift chair. (His brother told him to move over.) We now call him 007.

Bones all seem to be in the proper location and am reveling in the warmth of a lovely spring day in Atlanta...

Bunches,

Celene 'can we do it again?'

I'm glad you had a nice time with your Nephews, and also that we didn't have the do the Humpty Dumpty thing with picking up the broken pieces, but how can anyone truely enjoy a warm spring day in Georgia, til one has slept in the belly of the beast and seen a cold and bitter day in the frozen north

Jack
master of all that's frigid including my women :eek: ;) :)

DONZI
03-20-2004, 05:50 AM
well 1 day before spring and well I like it here way too much so I have decided not to leave!

Snow in the north east, snow on St Patrick's day! how about a blizzard on Mother's day, what good is power if you can't abuse it!! :nuke:

Jack
look ma i'm king of the world!!!

O.K. 1st. day of spring is here.This means WAR !
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

boxy
03-20-2004, 02:00 PM
O.K. 1st. day of spring is here.This means WAR !
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

First day of spring my ass...... Jack this is going to cost you....

farmer tx
03-20-2004, 10:40 PM
This is what Polly and I did today.

mattyboy
03-22-2004, 08:34 AM
OK Jack,
you fargin icehole!!! :boggled: It is officially spring so your travel visa is up and your plane is at the gate now get the !@#$! out
Don't take this personally, I enjoy your weather during the holidays but in the ides of march it time for you to go! So don't go away angry just go away! ;)
don't make me get out me spinach and go Popeye on yo ass!!
Matty
That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more!