PDA

View Full Version : Bilt-rite Upholstery

JACK ANDERSON
03-18-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm thinking of getting a new cushion interior for my 16 classic and I called Bilt-Rite Upholstery which I thought was in Fla. When I reached them I found out the company has new owner's and are now located in Virginia. My question is, has anyone used the new owner's and is the quality of workmanship still as good as people on the Donzi Registy calmed about the old owner (John Harmon).

RedDog
03-18-2004, 01:01 PM
I have no personal experience, but have heard excellent reports.

olredalert
03-18-2004, 03:47 PM
--------All reports lean towards the new guys being every bit as good and maybe a bit better,due only to the fact that John was getting up there in years. He was the best for a long time and A very nice guy!...........Bill S

BERTRAM BOY
03-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Jack,
I recently placed an order with Bilt-Rite. The new owner, Bob, is very helpful and professional.
Scott Pearson has had an interior made by the new owner.
Maybe someone can post pics of Bilt-Rite's cushions. Their quality is much better than some of the others that are being sold for less money.
Biil-Rite's cushions don't "bunch up". Their piping is "arrow strait". Also the pleats line up from top cushion to bottom.
I hope this helps.

BERTRAM BOY :cool: :cool: :cool:

Scott Pearson
03-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Yes I have had interiors done By Bob at Built-rite. His work is top notch and he has carried the quality over from John. Bob is 100% professional in everthing he does. He is great to work with and will go out of his way to give you what you want.

Put it this way...you get what you pay for.

If you want the best go with Built-Rite! If you go elsewhere you will be dissapointed.

(NJ)Scott

farmer tx
03-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Could someone post the shipping address, phone #, E-mail, I have done a number of searches and have come up empty. With this heading a search should be easy.
Thanks

Islander
03-18-2004, 09:50 PM
I think this is their contact info:

Bilt-Rite Upholstery
302 5th St SW
Roanoke, VA 24016-3602
Phone: (540) 981-1711