PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS!!! Waleye & Mustang

Woodsy
03-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Mark this day in history... March 12th, 2004, Steve aka Waleye and Mustang Susie, the original two Winni Bandits got married! Congrats on your recent plunge into married life! Hope you have fun on the honeymoon! Don't do anything the rest of us bandits wouldn't do... Best of luck on this new adventure!

Woodsy & Princess

BERTRAM BOY
03-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Congrats Guys.........

Woodsy, does this mean you're next?

mattyboy
03-18-2004, 06:47 AM
oh you crazy Kids!!! ;) :)
CONGRATS MANY HAPPY YEARS

Matty and Marie

Digger
03-18-2004, 08:01 AM
congratulations my friends, may you live long and happy!!
:beer:

boxy
03-18-2004, 08:29 AM
That's great news :yippie:
Congratulations, and have a fantastic honeymoon.

Boxy and Lou

harbormaster
03-18-2004, 08:31 AM
Congrats Steve & Susan

Though you guys live half a world away from me, I feel like I have known you guys forever. At AOTH I found out just how awesome you are. I wish you all the best.
I cannot wait to get my ass up to Lake Winni P Whatever and congratulate ya'll in person.

Scot

Ranman
03-18-2004, 09:01 AM
Congratulations!

Hope to see you guys soon.

TMANN
03-18-2004, 11:41 AM
Congrats...

TMANN

MOP
03-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Excellent two of my favorite people! You guys have been and will be Great together, I rarely meet people that fly at such a great altitude!

God Bless!

Mean Old Phil! :smileybo: :alligator

ToonaFish
03-18-2004, 07:54 PM
WOW!!! Mustang finally made Waleye an honest man... well, as honest as any fishey type ever can be!

Greatest Congratulations!

Crazy Horse
03-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Mustang & Pony Boy...congrats. Love ya both.

Tomahawk
03-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Congratulations to you both. We only met once, at AOTH II, but it was clear that you guys are an excellent compliment to one another. I hope that we can meet again and tip a few. Maybe at AOTH IV. If you're not there, we will tip a few on your behalf anyway! Enjoy your lives together.

Team Jefe
03-22-2004, 07:56 AM
DAMN ! ! ! :banghead:

I wanted my shot at Mustang at this year's Poke-her Run...I mean Poker Run.

..Just think Mustang, AquaV, Me, Jefe's Revenge ;) :eek!: .......OK, OK, OK

Alas it is not to be. :bawling:

Pony & Mustang....Congrats ! I wish you warm skys. clear waters and all the best in life.

We'll see ya' in July...can't wait :hyper:

Extreme Measures
03-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Congratulation you guys that is awesome news.We can't wait to see you guys in the 1000 Islands this year.Take Care and All The Best

mphatc
03-29-2004, 06:37 AM
Steve and Susan,

CONGRATULATIONS! May you have many happy years together !

Mario and Linda a toast to you as soon as we see you on the pond !

Dr. Dan
03-29-2004, 06:59 AM
:beer: That's Great Guys.....We'll Do Some Toasting in your honor....many times...Like we need another excuse to Celebrate... :spongebob

Best of Health and Happiness

Doc & Liz :shades:

Steven Cohn
03-29-2004, 10:07 AM
That's GREAT NEWS! Tonights CYC sunset cannon fire will be for the two of you.

Mustang Susie
03-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes!
I know women around the world are disappointed and broken hearted, but it's true... I have married the greatest guy on earth. So I guess you single girls will have to settle for second best :bawling:
Looking forward to seeing you all this boating season, which can't come fast enough, cause we have DONZI FEVER!!

xo,
Mustang Susie Marr

boldts
03-29-2004, 12:53 PM
"I know women around the world are disappointed and broken hearted, but it's true... I have married the greatest guy on earth."

Can't comment for the ladies of the board, but I know a whole bunch of the men here have had their hearts ripped out! Best of luck and happiness to both you and Steve. Wishing you all the best from the Midwest! Home of the only place you can see Mustang Susie used as a Donzi bow ornament with a waterfall in front of her.

riverrat
03-29-2004, 01:04 PM
congrats to you both :biggrin:

riverrat..

Stang's little filly
03-30-2004, 09:12 AM
Congrats Mom and uhhhhhhh Step-Dad :spit: It's about time you crazy kids tied the knot. Funny how I call you two crazy kids... And NO everyone...I AM CERTAINLY NOT NEXT. Hahaha.

Donzi Jenn
03-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Steve & Susie,

Ran and I are soooo happy for you two! Hope that your honeymoon was everything that it should be. I'm assuming that you took lots of good pictures that will soon be found in the "Donzi Girls" section, right!?!?

I hope to see you guys soon. We miss you!!! :bighug:

Susie, does this mean that you will no longer be kissing my a$$ (as seen in my avatar)??? Stevie, back up - she's mine!