PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jack Frost!

boldts
03-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Look whats heading your way! Don't mean to be pushy, but you better get your butt in gear and head on out of here! Picture is of 4 brand new Classics heading to Ontario Canada. They include two 22' Classics, a 18' Classic and a 40th Aniversary 18' Classic.

Greg Corey
04-12-2004, 07:45 PM
If that Classic 18 has got a navy stripe, its mine. Eagerly awaiting its arrival ...

obrien
04-12-2004, 09:52 PM
When was that picture taken...I think that the 18 Classic 40th is mine...also curious how you got that pic??

boldts
04-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Greg & OBrien,

The picture was sent to me by a Donzi employee. No information other than where the Classics were heading and what model Classics are loaded on the truck. I received the picture about a month ago, but I have no idea when it was taken. All I can do is assume around that same time frame.

If they belong to both of you, Congrats on your purchases! I asked permission to post the picture because I thought it would be a cool way to let Jack Frost know that summer isn't far away even up in the Great White North. :D

Greg Corey
04-13-2004, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the info, the photo, and the boost to the spirits. Looking out the window and seeing the flurries in the middle of April only makes summer seem that much further away. Thanks again for the boost!