PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of AOTH IV Gathering T-Shirt

boldts
03-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Since I wasn't sure where we should place these types of items and I appreciate the Registry and it's members for all the support of the Midwest Donzi Club, I just wanted to let everyone know that this years shirt design has been released and can be found in the Events and Gatherings section.

Ed Donnelly
03-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Just ordered lots of goodies,can't wait. The T shirts look beautiful.....Ed

Scott Pearson
03-17-2004, 06:57 PM
Scott,
Where do I pay? And How?

Thanks
(NJ)Scott

Digger
03-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Scott u can use paypal on www.mwdonziclub.com

boldts
03-17-2004, 10:56 PM
Scott,

Check or Money order = http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch1.htm

Paypal = http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch2.htm

Or if you want to send a check, just let me know the sizes you need and I'll fill out a form for ya and add it to the order. Shirts are $25 size Small thru XLarge. $28 for sizes XXLarge and XXXLarge.

Scott Pearson
03-18-2004, 05:02 AM
Scott and Digger,
Thanks! I will get and order in this week. They look great!

(NJ)Scott

boldts
04-03-2004, 06:02 PM
It's April and we're 6 weeks away from the gathering. Just wanted everyone who would like to place an order and those who already have know that the shirt order will be placed on April 19th. This means I will have them by the 1st week of May and in the mail to you with delivery before May 20th.

I will be ordering extras in most sizes, but if you want to be sure to get a shirt in your size, place your order now. I do tend to make a second shirt order, but if the demand isn't there, well no need for another order. These shirts will not be available after this year and for most of us, may be the only time we'll see all 3 Donzi Criterion models together.

RedDog
04-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Thanks Scot. The shirts look great! Just ordered 4 - 1 for each family member

boldts
04-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Got your order Tim. Thanks for your support of the club. Looking forward to seeing you and Donzi Deb at Cumberland.

boldts
04-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Just a reminder. Shirt order goes in next Monday so delivery will be in time to get the shirts out to everyone before the AOTH IV gathering. I went back through all the orders I've received and sent confirmation notes to everyone, so, if I somehow missed someone, please send me a PM or e-mail so I can be sure I have your order. Thanks to everyone for your support of the MidWest Donzi Club and the Awakening of the Horses IV gathering on Lake Cumberland in KY.

boldts
04-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Ok, if anyone else is interested in ordering an Awakening of the Horses IV gathering t-shirt, I need your orders now or you'll have to wait till after the gathering. After work tomorrow, I'm sending the order in.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Lake Cumberland in just another month.

ToonaFish
04-18-2004, 10:16 PM
It's Monday already?

God bless Paypal!

Bunches,

Celene 'this is the best shirt yet!'