PDA

View Full Version : Introducing AOTH IV Gathering T-Shirt

boldts
03-15-2004, 11:48 PM
For those of you have been waiting to see this year's design, I'm happy to present it to you. The shirt is 100% cotton and will be a white shirt this year. To purchase the shirt, go to http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm , click on the blue button below the pictures that states the way you would like to purchase your order. Orders will be accepted until probably the 3rd week of April so that I can have them printed and get them out to you before the gathering. Thanks everyone for your support of The Midwest Donzi Club.

I'd also like to thank Jeff Dykema (Tamburello here on the Registry) for his offer to help and the talented design of this year's shirt. Thank-you Jeff! :)

Digger
03-16-2004, 05:10 AM
wow! very nice Scott!

Ranman
03-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Wow! Those are sweet. Now that the concept is on the shirt, I want to see it in real life. :cool!:

Ed Donnelly
03-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Measuring up the family as we speak. Outstanding..If you put a hatch on the Criterion 11, that my SS right down to the color.......Ed

Tomahawk
03-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Now that is very cool! Ordering soon. Thanks Jeff and Scott. See ya in Kentucky in May.

Hotboat
03-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Just ordered my shirt. See you guys and gals there!

Bandit
03-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Great design guys!!!

boldts
04-03-2004, 05:59 PM
It's April and we're 6 weeks away from the gathering. Just wanted everyone who would like to place an order and those who already have know that the shirt order will be placed on April 19th. This means I will have them by the 1st week of May and in the mail to you with delivery before May 20th.

I will be ordering extras in most sizes, but if you want to be sure to get a shirt in your size, place your order now. I do tend to make a second shirt order, but if the demand isn't there, well no need for another order. These shirts will not be available after this year and for most of us, may be the only time we'll see all 3 Donzi Criterion models together.

roadtrip se
04-04-2004, 10:51 PM
ordered!

boldts
04-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Thanks Mr. Somerville! Received the order.

farmer tx
04-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Scott, I ordered some stuff about a week ago and have not received confirmation yet.

Just wondering if you got our order.
Mark :crossfing

boldts
04-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Mark, got it and I thought I sent you a confirmation. In fact, you sent 2 orders. Sorry if I missed it some-how. Thanks for checking here and the support of the club! Looking forward to seeing you and Polly. Not to mention, dinner on Saturday night with some good ole Texas barbecue in the house! :angryfire :eek: :hyper:

Bad-Tat
04-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Scott,
I ordered some but no confirmation. Did you get that order?

boldts
04-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Bill, I'll check again when I get home tonight. I'm almost positive I have it. Man....... I must be getting old!!!! Could have sworn I've sent everyone a confirmation. Thanks everyone for posting here. I'll check the files again and get them out to ya.

Bandit
04-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Just ordered 2 Scott and got my paypal conf back.

Thanks!

boldts
04-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Just a reminder. Shirt order goes in next Monday so delivery will be in time to get the shirts out to everyone before the AOTH IV gathering. I went back through all the orders I've received and sent confirmation notes to everyone, so, if I somehow missed someone, please send me a PM or e-mail so I can be sure I have your order. Thanks to everyone for your support of the MidWest Donzi Club and the Awakening of the Horses IV gathering on Lake Cumberland in KY.

boldts
04-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Ok, if anyone else is interested in ordering an Awakening of the Horses IV gathering t-shirt, I need your orders now or you'll have to wait till after the gathering. After work tomorrow, I'm sending the order in.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Lake Cumberland in just another month.