PDA

View Full Version : bverd cleaning house...

bverd
03-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Need to clear out some room in the garage so here it goes.

-Nitrous system w/10lbs bottle (I purchased this from another board member and never used it)

-Internal Powersteering system for a Volvo (authentic Volvo parts) (Comes with a power steering pump, pressure hoses, cooler and the hydraulic steering RAM) (Could be a nice setup for someone)

-350 SBC complete, has one full season on it. (Oil pan to the carborater) '02 Block High Performance motor casting #10243880 (installed Oct/Nov '02), Stainless Hardin Marine crossover and t-stat housing, Holley 650 doublepumper, upgraded waterpump off a BBC Merc, MSD Distributer, High Torque starter, braided fuel lines, chrome valvecovers w/K&N breathers, castiron Merc Exhaust. A good strong motor that sounds great.

-Holley 750 marine doublepumper (purchased for motor above and never installed)

-(QTY 2)Merc Chopper 3 Blade LH PROPS, hubbed for a Volvo "SHORT SHAFT" (14.5 X 23) and a (14.5 X 22) I need to double check those numbers for the props. I got them and found out that they wouldn't fit my longshaft so they have been sitting ever since.

Pictures are more then available, I just don't have them at the time of this post. I will come back and update with pictures when I am at the computer. Please let me know if you are interested or have questions.

--bverd
donzi@verd.com