PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from yesterday

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:25 AM
We had one of the best days on the water we've ever had. We hit the water at 10 am, and pulled out at dark.

Here are some pictures.

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Running in the Gulf. I couldn't get this freighter to play with us. :)

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:29 AM
We went searching for Donzigo's house. Did a little window shopping on the way.

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:32 AM
We couldn't find Richard's 33 or his son's 22 hanging from a dock anywhere. As we were pulling out of his canal, his son, David, was coming in.

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:35 AM
David was coming back to pick up his wife. He told us that Donzigo was across the bay at Bridgeveiw waiting for him to come back to have lunch, so off we went to Bridgeview.

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Lunch at Bridgeveiw.

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:38 AM
Photo session. :)

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:59 AM
I forgot to mention that when we were at Bridgeview, Richard got a call from a freind that was at Richard's dock that wanted to come to lunch, so Richard borrowed David's 22 to run back across and pick him up. Debbie rode with him, it was her first ride in a Donzi. Now she is really pumped for me to finish "her" Minx.

After lunch, they wanted to go to Shell Island (pictures from post 1), so off we went again. I didn't think you could launch a Z33, but Richard jumped a wake and had the whole boat airborne! I wish my photographer would have been ready, but I have to cut her a break, we were going over the same wake on the other side.

NOTE TO SELF: Never ride in a boat with anyone with the last name of Aaron! :biggrin:

Cuda
03-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Going down the "miserable mile" and getting to Shell Island. I have more to follow, but I have to go to work. :(

Fish boy
03-15-2004, 08:55 AM
great pics cuda, now I am even sorrier that I did not make it out yesterday. When richard called I had my lower unit off replacing a terribly eaten up water pump. Humm.... now who on this board would borrow a boat and try to start it with the lower unit embedded in mud, and then wonder why it won't go?

Anyway, no harm no foul, I wanted to work on my cooling anyway and it gave me a chance to double check one aspect of it.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics, it sure was a beautiful day.

Fish

J&K SHAHBAS
03-15-2004, 09:09 AM
You guys looked like you were having fun, I was painting my house all weekend but we can see across the bay toward Leverocks and saw your
boat. Those arnesons kick up an awsome rooster tail. Looking forward to
Mt Dora. !!!

Fish boy
03-15-2004, 09:18 AM
I didn't think you could launch a Z33!

I think there is a registry member who is driving the boat in the brochure pic below that might beg to differ. Any guesses who is behind the wheel?

Fish

PS, it is not me, I would have had a hotter chick.

Donzigo
03-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Fish,

We missed you yesterday. I think that is a Z-29 jumping the wake. HUMMMMMM is it:
Dick Genth & daughter Kathy?
Budman & who?
Your dad & who?
Give us a hint?

Cuda, dang, I wish you had gotten the jump yesterday. It was off a big Hatteras, going real slow. The boat shuddered slightly as it launched, and I backed off quickly, to save the impellers. Which brings me to a question. Just how long could a boat safely be out of the water before the impeller, in a Bravo application, would burn itself up? 1-2-3-4 seconds.........anybody know?

Donzi hat has been donated to "Miss Minx" - Debbie.........

Fish boy
03-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Richard,
just realized you are right about the z-29, not z-33.

Good guesses. The driver is one of the above, and the passenger is a close friend of someone else mentioned above.

Digger
03-15-2004, 12:40 PM
great pix! thx for posting! none of that looked like it sucked! :party:

Cuda
03-15-2004, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Donzigo]Fish,

Cuda, dang, I wish you had gotten the jump yesterday. It was off a big Hatteras, going real slow. The boat shuddered slightly as it launched, and I backed off quickly, to save the impellers.[QUOTE]

Man I couldn't believe the air you caught then, I thought you were going to stuff on the landing! We were about to go into rescue mode! :cistineb: How did your friend enjoy that ride?

Donzigo
03-15-2004, 05:25 PM
AWWWWWW come-on now, it wasn't that bad, was it?

I'll guess the driver of the Z-29 as your pop and a freind of Kathy's, ummmmmmmmm one of the Mandrell sisters?

Cuda
03-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Richard, you didn't answer the question on how your freind enjoyed that ride! :)

Cuda
03-15-2004, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=Donzigo]AWWWWWW come-on now, it wasn't that bad, was it?
QUOTE]

Let's just say if I had been the passenger, we would have had to pull over to change my panties! :bawling:

boxy
03-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Let's just say if I had been the passenger, we would have had to pull over to change my panties! :bawling:

I'm not sure which is worse ..... knowing that DonziGo could scare Cuda in a boat...

or...
....knowing that Cuda wears PANTIES :eek: .......

Cuda
03-15-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure which is worse ..... knowing that DonziGo could scare Cuda in a boat...

or...
....knowing that Cuda wears PANTIES :eek: .......

I would have been screaming like a little girl! :eek!:

Donzigo
03-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah, my buddy is going through a tough time in his life...........(wife problems); so, I wanted to distract him a bit. Do you think that launching a 10,000 boat off of a six/eight foot wave did the trick. :eek!:

Cuda, do you and Debbie both shop for panties together? Might keep the talk down in the department store if you did. :yes:

Cuda
03-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Cuda, do you and Debbie both shop for panties together? Might keep the talk down in the department store if you did. :yes:

Nah, she goes commando! :biggrin:

harbormaster
03-16-2004, 08:15 AM
Its Budman

Fish boy
03-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Can't fool the Harbormaster, Budmann is the pilot. Might find him in some of the clothing ads too doing his best Zoolander "blue steel" look. LOL

fish

kjly63
03-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Sure is nice to see some of ya having a great time out on the water while us Northerner's are gettin another 8 " 's of snow today. :stan:

ENJOY :)

JimG205
03-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Joe- great pics- 29 degrees and snowing outside-I'm thinkin Florida is looking better all the time for next winter.formula is lookin good!,Regards,Jim :propeller

Donzigo
03-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Hey, it ain't all fun & roses here in Florida.

JimG205
03-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Cuda- Thought you'd like to see my day today with my minx-what do you think???