PDA

View Full Version : [B]Whyyyy![/B]

MOP
03-14-2004, 05:15 PM
All winter actualy since last fall when I bought the 22! Bonnie has been ragging get the boat sold, enough on the yard! So I get a call today from a local, shows up in his Mercedes looks at the boat says does the $10,000 include the trailer, I say Yup! We go to the house to warm upm his wife and Bonnie get chewing the fat while I show the guy the extra goodies. He leaves says will let me know in a day or two, WELL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Do you have to sell MY boat! **** how does one WIN!

Tired Old Phil

harbormaster
03-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Every time I see a post by you I cringe.... :eek!: :umbrella:

harbormaster
03-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Every time I see a post by you I cringe.... :eek!: :umbrella:

Phil, I got your private message and tried to call you by phone.
Lighten up. I am kidding with you man. (hence the smily face).

Ranman
03-15-2004, 02:34 PM
All winter actualy since last fall when I bought the 22! Bonnie has been ragging get the boat sold, enough on the yard! So I get a call today from a local, shows up in his Mercedes looks at the boat says does the $10,000 include the trailer, I say Yup! We go to the house to warm upm his wife and Bonnie get chewing the fat while I show the guy the extra goodies. He leaves says will let me know in a day or two, WELL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Do you have to sell MY boat! **** how does one WIN!

I don't get it. :confused: :confused:

HyperDonzi
03-15-2004, 03:41 PM
It made sence until all hell broke loose? After That I amlost?

boldts
03-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Makes sense to me LOL You see it's like having a bunch of junk laying around the house that your wife has asked you over and over to get rid of. The minute you finally do get rid of it, all of a sudden the little lady of the house says: "Why are you throwing MY stuff away!" Until you actually put your behind in motion, it's your junk. Ever notice how the toothpaste that both of you use all of a sudden becomes yours and needs to be replaced when it is all gone?

Good luck on the sale Phil. I'm sure once you get the little wife in the 22, she'll claim that one as her's also.

Brad Lyon
03-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Scott,

You must be telling the story from someone else's point of view, right? Cause I'm sure Donzi Beth is not that kind of wife, right?

Brad

MOP
03-15-2004, 07:06 PM
She really is a sweetie, but from the day the 22 hit the yard the 16 in her eyes had to go. I listened to her all winter then was shocked when someone showed interest and she went off about me selling her boat! Today it was are you sure? You will never have another that clean and and on and on. I am chalking it up MARS did you say! :biggrin: :biggrin:

MOP

Fish boy
03-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Go figure. Mine used to have a problem with my boating addiction and time on the donzi registry, yada, yada, yada.. nag, nag...

Kept the boat, and got rid of the chick :yippie:

boldts
03-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey Brad, I didn't use Beth's name in there anywhere. I just read a little every now and then. Maybe I heard that on Dr. Phil? :biggrin: Donzi Beth is my first mate for sure, but every now and then, she can get a little head strong shall we say? "What do you mean you have to send another e-mail to a possible Criterion owner?" :bighug:

Fish boy
03-16-2004, 10:21 AM
MP, the good news is that each time you get a boat your improvements add value to your house. If you ever decide to sell the house, think of all the extra cash for more boats the home improvement projects are generating. :)

RedDog
03-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Yep - that was the genesis of the name of my first Donzi - Genuine Trouble. Wifey called the building contractor the day after I brought the boat home. At least I enjoy the new kitchen and screened in porch too ;)

So far the new 22 hasn't cost me in the same way. Could be because I first sold the 18. Or, it could just be that I don't see the hit coming yet :rolleyes:

JimG205
03-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Guy's-I can really relate to these stories for I too went through the scenarios for 18 yrs.Believe me I was very accomodating,Kitchen,Bathroom,extension,you get the picture.No more! I am single again and free to buy what I want with no hard feelings,guilt association,or just plain BS.I'm lovin it,and lovin my Minx even more. Regards,Jim :beer: