PDA

View Full Version : Quick hello

AquaV
03-13-2004, 04:50 PM
I finally have a name and avatar so I can play with the other children now! Hello to all that I know and have met and hello to all I might get to know!

Here's a quick intro:

Name: Amanda (AquaV)
Significant Other: None
Bitch: Jefe is my Bitch!
Boat: Boatless, but can be found on Jefe's Revenge when it is running.

Warning: I have my own vocabulary, so if you see anything misspelled or "odd"....I meant it to be that way. Really. No kidding. :smile:

Fish boy
03-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Bitch: Jefe is my Bitch!

Warning: I have my own vocabulary, so if you see anything misspelled or "odd"....I meant it to be that way. Really. No kidding.

LMAO!!!! Welcome Amanda, sounds like you are going to fit in just fine around here! :) :) :)

fish

Ed Donnelly
03-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Welcome Amanda.. Well there goes my chance of making jefe my bitch. I should have acted sooner :rolleyes:

Digger
03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
welcome abroad AV!

:beer:

Fish boy
03-13-2004, 09:50 PM
OMG!!!!! I just noticed your avatar! You rock!

AquaV
03-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I hope to make Jefe proud and sexually harass every single one of ya out there! He has taught me well!

Fish - HarborMaster made the avatar for me! I LOVE IT! He knows how to make a girl smile.....wait, that sounded bad....

:us-massachusetts: Just wondering if this flag works
:us-texas:
:us-mass:

David O
03-14-2004, 02:25 PM
He knows how to make a girl smile.....wait, that sounded bad....

NO it Didn't.

Amanda, Welcum to the site.
I notice the avatar first thing yesterday and was speechless out of fear of sounding bad.

Glad to have ya.
Whoops, now that could have sounded bad.

David

Team Jefe
03-15-2004, 08:15 AM
Well, I leave the site for a few days to try and get my trailer put back together (More on that later), and all hell breaks loose. :shocking:

Sooo, let's just clear up a few things, shall we?

I was an innocent young man, who liked to fish and go home early for church...until I met the "V", she is an absolute freak who corrupted me with her evil ways.

Go ahead Laugh it up Fish Bait...Just remember I'm the god of the Fishing Files, and I have no problem using my power...so take that :fire:

Just to be clear, Jefe's Revenge IS running, the new motor install was completed this week...we are just waiting on some gel-coat work to be done :rolleyes: ....Too bad she'll never now the thrill of being onboard.

How does this sound:
" Successful SWM with lots of Big Boy Toys, seeking sexy, fun loving, well built female to enjoy all kinds of waterborne activities, must be an exhibitionist who likes wearing tiny bikinis, hanging out with cool people in Big Boats and having a great time. Previous “other” moved to Canada to ride little short boats the 4 days a year they actually get to put them in the water.”

Bitch huh?....go ahead Princess, I got your Bitch right here :puke:

Fish boy
03-15-2004, 08:23 AM
ROFLMAO!!

No need to use you fishing file powers for evil... unless AV has a sister that you can conjure up LOL

My condolences on your corruption. Judging by your personal ad, it looks like you long to go back to the days of fishing and going home early for church ;)

Hope the trailer was not too much of a ordeal, and glad to hear the revenge is revenging again.

Fish

boxy
03-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Previous “other” moved to Canada to ride little short boats the 4 days a year they actually get to put them in the water.”

Damn Jefe, you had me all excited, until I remembered you Texans think everything north of Shreveport :chilipepp is Canada.... :jestera:

AquaV
03-15-2004, 08:52 PM
David- Glad to sound bad, it's what I do, after all I am...Aqua Vulva. I love having partners in crime. Yup, that definitely sounded bad.

Bitch - Handsome "other" that can't wait to show a girl how to go fast on his big bad manly boat
Brat - I like you
Shut Up - Neato
Someone give me a fork - I disagree

Wow Bitch, I mean Jefe, you sure look cute today, I mean handsome and have you been working out? Your truck is so big and wow, there sure is a lot of room in the backseat. And your boat is amazing, I bet it holds lots of fish and I bet I sure look cute on that boat in my bikini. You probably can't wait to take me out on the boat when I arrive at the docks, with rods and reels, lures and a 12-pack of beer.

No? Not falling for it? Damn....

How does THIS sound:

"Fun, energetic troublemaking SWF seeking optimistic, goofy and scrumptious male that loves to play rough, play loud and play lots no matter what the occasion. Seasoned in many boating activities always a plus...especially if I can wear a bikini. Recent past "other" last found washed up on a beach missing some important parts in the groin region."

If interested...leave a message! BEEP!

Team Jefe
03-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Jefe - 1. Spanish for Chief, commonly used to refer to one as Boss:superman: :yes:; 2. The person who has photos of another person that are seen as unflattering to said person and who has no moral issue with displaying said photos to the public at large, (ex. The morning after, no makeup, ratty clothing, Jonesing for a Duncan Donut kinda thing). :biggrin.:

"Recent past "other" last found washed up on a beach missing some important parts in the groin region."

Wow, she must have needed REALLY BIG ROD :wink:

harbormaster
03-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Well V,

We're waiting....

Donzigo
03-18-2004, 07:30 AM
Ok, Aqua V.............you've set the bar, now are you gonna jump over it?

"You're playing with the big dogs now"

Team Jefe
03-18-2004, 07:53 AM
Basking in the glow of victory in a well fought battle. :rlol:

A worthy opponent makes the win even more thrilling :wink:

Thanks for Playin' Babe :wavey:

harbormaster
03-18-2004, 08:33 AM
It ain't over yet JEFFIE. I know that girl and I don't think she gives up that easy! :chilipepp :chilipepp

AquaV
03-24-2004, 12:52 PM
03-18-2004 07:30 AM
Donzigo Ok, Aqua V.............you've set the bar, now are you gonna jump over it?

"You're playing with the big dogs now"

I thought I had made it clear that Jefe was the bitch! YEA!

Now I know that I have not responded for many days. I believe it was because Jefe knew I was going to severely injure him in my response. My laptop stays on for exactly long enough to get onto the site and start typing a response and then completely dies. Coincidence, I think not.

03-17-2004 12:12 PM
Jefe - 1. Spanish for Chief, commonly used to refer to one as Boss ; 2. The person who has photos of another person that are seen as unflattering to said person and who has no moral issue with displaying said photos to the public at large, (ex. The morning after, no makeup, ratty clothing, Jonesing for a Duncan Donut kinda thing).

"Recent past "other" last found washed up on a beach missing some important parts in the groin region."

Wow, she must have needed REALLY BIG ROD

AquaV - 1. Nickname for Aqua Vulva (a female who loves the water); 2. *Censored for this website*; 3. Dangerous creature who will enjoy brutally torturing anyone who threatens to display photos at large of unflattering situations. If threatened or blackmailed, AquaV tends to retaliate ten-fold. :splat:

Too bad most of the Donzi folks will miss the wrath that will fall upon you. Have no fear though folks, retaliation pictures will be taken.

As long as I have my REALLY BIG ROD what else do I need?

Team Jefe
03-25-2004, 06:35 AM
So let's see....There will be ten more pictures of me on the net for all to enjoy.

Well that will make all the Donzi Girls VERY happy. :D

You forget... I've told this crew that I fell outta my own boat, while underway :bonk: That is the ultimate embarassment for a "Big Time Fishing Captain"...after that, its all down hill.......
.....Plus I think I've proven my shamlessness many time over already. :boggled: