PDA

View Full Version : Ford Carb

DonziNUTS
03-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I am looking for a Ford carb for my 351W? Does anyone have a used one that needs rebuilt or is decent condition?

Thanks!
Mike

boldts
03-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Mike,

Let me look when I get home. My 1969 H/M 18 Classic had that carb on it. It's been stored for many years, but if I still have it, it is complete. May even have the rebuild kit number for it in the box. I swapped it out for a Holley 600 mechanical secondary due to not being comfortable with rebuilding the carb.

DonziNUTS
03-15-2004, 07:49 AM
Sounds good.....I will wait to see if you have it.

Thanks!!
Mike

boldts
03-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Mike,

I do still have the Ford carb off my H/M 302 engine. If you give me an address, I'll try to package it up and send it to you. I found a NAPA rebuild kit box in with it, but I don't know if it is for that particular carb for sure. Wish I had some pictures of it for you. Maybe I can borrow a digital and get some for you just to be sure it is what your looking for. :wrench: :confused:

DonziNUTS
03-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Mike,

I do still have the Ford carb off my H/M 302 engine. If you give me an address, I'll try to package it up and send it to you. I found a NAPA rebuild kit box in with it, but I don't know if it is for that particular carb for sure. Wish I had some pictures of it for you. Maybe I can borrow a digital and get some for you just to be sure it is what your looking for. :wrench: :confused:

Is this Carb still available? I will be glad to send a check for the shipping!

Thanks Again

Mike