PDA

View Full Version : Phil's Post (MOP)

Walt. H.
03-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Harbor Master:

You should have just moved it and not sensor it!

27 member's thought it was worth while to answer and help, now feel offended. I was the 28th only to find out that when I hit the send button the time I spent writing it was wasted.

You might have just slammed the door on others without realizing!
That post had the most positive responses in recent history to any other topic in less then 12 hr's!and it was off peak hours as well.

Sorry you feel that way,

Walt

harbormaster
03-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Posts like the one I deleted are devisive;they create an Us versus them atmosphere.) The replies were just fine and my apolgies to those who took the time to reply. Unfortunately they were replies to a post that I deleted so they go too. Unfortunately In my position I have to do things that have to be done. It was my call. Not everyone is going to be happy with my decisions on how I try to keep things running smoothly. Its unfortunate but thats the way it is.

IF You have a problem with anyone or anything that anyone does, you contact me. I am the Administrator of this website. I am Responsible for what happens on this website. If someone wants to sue someone on this site for slander I could be a party, not you. That is why I take the risks, and spend so much damned money and time on this site, Like right now. I am at my real job that pays my car payments and mortgage typing this crap because someone decided to publicly announce that he was not posting anymore.

If any of you have a problem with it and want to discuss it please feel free to call me on my cell phone and I will explain as to why.713-898-0605.

I just happened to speak with Phil (MOP) yesterday on this phone and he made no mention of how he felt. Wonder Why that was?? It seems like he would have said something.

This is a recreational site. not a Soap opera for people who do not get enough stress in their home, their job, or personal life.

It seems that this seems to happen every year at this time after a long cold winter. I will avoid using the term "cabin fever". :stan: :stan:

Walt. H.
03-12-2004, 12:23 PM
H.M, Scott,

Thanks that fair enough of an explaination! and thanks for the re-wording of it.

Walt, :)

Walt. H.
03-12-2004, 12:48 PM
H.M,Scott,

You have mail

Walt i'm not sure if it went through, let me know if you received it

Thanks

Marlin275
03-12-2004, 01:05 PM
It seems that this seems to happen every year at this time after a long cold winter. I will avoid using the term "cabin fever".

You're right Scot
This happened last year
Water is 38 degrees
Air is 38 degrees
It is cold
for tooooooooooooooooooooo long

goatee
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
i thought about this alot today and i will say i see your point of view scott.
i do not blame you at all.