PDA

View Full Version : Future Garage Sale....

Dr. Dan
03-06-2004, 09:57 AM
:bonk: I will have a Full Set of Teleflex/VDO Gauges for sale, Black Dials...
Drive Tilt,Tach,Speedo,Volt,Oil,Water....and a head Unit for a Hummingbird Depth Finder...also in Black....The Set will come with the original 25" Dash Panel as well....I will sell all of them for $125.00 Delivered.

I will also have one 23" Pitch Stainless Turbo One Prop...hubbed to fit King Cobra...currently .....$225 Delivered.

Pics of the Gauges...and Prop on my www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com area...under Dr. Dan...Page 3...

:pimp: ...Doc

BLACKIE
03-08-2004, 09:47 PM
I will also have one 23" Pitch Stainless Turbo One Prop...hubbed to fit King Cobra...currently .....$225 Delivered.

Dr. Dan, I'm interested in the prop for my 18' classic. What's it's history? Condition? Was it originally hubbed for a KC? Have you used it on your boat? And lastly when is it going to be available?

Dr. Dan
03-09-2004, 05:48 AM
:jestera: Blackie....I actually have two of these Props...one which is original on my boat when I purchased it....with a few hundred hours :party: ...and another I just picked up as a spare which is close to Brand New...never been on my boat....but it comes with its own genuine real "Card Board Box" :biggrin: ....haven't decided which I am selling ....but it makes sense to sell the newer one. I have had very good response on this Prop....the performance is very good overall....neither of the props are damaged...I have had no complaints with the Turbo Stainless Props....all of the Aerial Photos of my 22, I was running the same Prop....in fact...its all thats been on there for 3 years.....Private Mail me your numbers if you are interested...They both may be going...I have at least one new(Turbo 1 27") one coming for the Half Breed.... :spongebob

:cool: Doc

Woodsy
03-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Doc...

Give me a buzz... might be interested in that turbo for my outboard.... and we need to catch up anyway.....

Woodsy Von Outboard

charleszimmerman
03-11-2004, 04:28 PM
:bonk: I will have a Full Set of Teleflex/VDO Gauges for sale, Black Dials...
Drive Tilt,Tach,Speedo,Volt,Oil,Water....and a head Unit for a Hummingbird Depth Finder...also in Black....The Set will come with the original 25" Dash Panel as well....I will sell all of them for $125.00 Delivered.

Pics of the Gauges...and Prop on my www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com area...under Dr. Dan...Page 3...

:pimp: ...Doc

Dr Dan,.I,m interested in the guages and the dash...Can you e-mail me with your phone #...I can be reached by e-mail at
jehcharleszimmerman@hotmail.com .... Also might want the throttle ( is it all black ? Mine is badly faded )

Dr. Dan
03-11-2004, 10:30 PM
:jestera: Charles.....I will email you....

The Throttle is staying with the boat...but is an easy item to get...I replaced mine last Season...

I'll email ya the details..

Doc :cool:

Dr. Dan
03-17-2004, 08:38 PM
:propeller Prop is SOLD!!!! Thanks Blackie!

:cool!: Doc