PDA

View Full Version : Digger & Tuvell

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Well this past Monday I received my final promotion as a Navy Officer before I retire. Our favorite Marine DIGGER (LTCOL Howard) dressed out to do the honors of pinning on the new devices. Damn that boy can shine some leathers!
Unfortunately our yeoman needs camera training, I will speak with him on this matter Monday :rolleyes: . Afterwards Nancy and I opened a local chain eatery and hosted one hell of a party for about 50 folks! The booze was flowing well for the Navy & Marine Corp team....
We even talked about ol TunaFish... The Mayor was impressed at her talents... Ever consider politics Tuna?
The picture is certainly not Diggers best side! As we speak he is with 3 (THREE) single females who are friends with DONZIMAN2's wife.... He is now accepting applications locally. I await my DD to arrive so we too can go party!
ENJOY!

Thanks again DIGGER!
Bryan

Brad Lyon
03-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Congratulations Bryan! I know I can speak for everyone in the Donzi family by saying we are proud to know you and Digger. Your dedication to your fellow Americans and your country is greatly appreciated!

Brad

PS. Digger I know you are not camera shy!

Digger
03-06-2004, 05:29 AM
what an honor and privilege for me to be involved in such a significant promotion, thx Bryan! most excellent wetting down, too!

ToonaFish
03-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Pity the poor yeoman today! (That photo should be captioned: "Never let Bryan eat beans before a ceremony.")

CONGRATULATIONS, Sir!

This is just wonderful; we are all very proud of you and comforted by the knowledge that our country is in the hands of able bodied seaman like you and Digger!

As for politics, my days as an Intern are over; perhaps the Mayor had some other position in mind?

Bunches,

Celene 'men in uniform, shiny medals, what a way to start the day!'

Fish boy
03-08-2004, 08:25 AM
Congratulations Bryan! I know I can speak for everyone in the Donzi family by saying we are proud to know you and Digger. Your dedication to your fellow Americans and your country is greatly appreciated!

Took the words right out of my mouth. Congratulations, and thank you to both of you.

Fish

boldts
03-08-2004, 10:14 AM
What, no REMOTE shot call to Ohio? Maybe you did and I missed the call :) Congratulations Bryan from Beth, Allison and myself. You finally get to enjoy some time for your family and yourself that all our servicemen so richly deserve! America and especially us who have had the pleasure of meeting both you and Digger are very honored to have had the pleasure! Hope to see you both again real soon!

Doug G
03-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Congratulations Bryan. Thank you for your years of service. Enjoy the time with your family.

Doug & Jerry

Cuda
03-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Congratulations! My dad was career Navy, and I'm still proud of it. Thank all military that provides the blanket of security that we sleep under.

Eugene Nahemow
03-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Congratulations!
And again, Thanks for your service.