PDA

View Full Version : Changing my custom user text?

McGary911
03-01-2004, 12:40 PM
I was trying to change my custom user text (currently says something about spring) , and can't find where to do it? What am i missing? Yes, i checked the FAQ, and it directs me to my user control panel, then to edit profile, and to update my custom user text. My edit profile page does not have this setting? I even did a ctrl F search on the page, and the word custom isn't even on the page? Anyone else having this problem, or am I the only lucky one?

Fish boy
03-01-2004, 04:36 PM
McGary,
I beleive the ability to change the text you are talking about was very brief during the transition to the new software. THings were being enabled and disabled, and this is one that I do not think is enabled any more. If you want to change it, you might want to send a message to Harbormaster or Mad Poodle and let them know what you want it to say. My guess is that if they do change it for you, it will be pretty permanent so choose wisely.

Fish

McGary911
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks Fish. I was going crazy looking for it, and just wanted verification that it wasn't just me. I admit it was making me nuts, because I know I had found it a few weeks back........I'll stick with is it spring yet. Im sure HM has better things to do than mess with my user text.