PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 27ZX $22K

CDeal1
02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
There is a nice looking 1996 27ZX in the Memphis,TN area for sale. Equipped with a 502 EFI, bravo drive, tabs, silent choice. Sits on a matching Eagle Tandem Trailer with brakes. Boat has the factory large yellow stripe with red and purple accents. Has a few blemishes but overall appears to be in excellent condition. Price $22K If anyone is interested let me know and I can provide contact info.

DAULEY
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
any pix i could be interesred

CDeal1
02-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Boat looks exactly like the 96 27ZX listed on "Boat Trader" in Romeo, MI
The trailer its on is a tandem axle steel trailer painted yellow. I feel certain it came with the boat because it fits perfectly. Boat is at Boats Plus in Olive Branch,Ms 662-890-7747. They are a broker. The owner of Boats Plus said he used the boat all of last season, then sold it to a friend who needed out of it for some reason. He professes that the boat performs flawlessly and has no problems. I know it doesn't come with a mooring cover and the cockpit cover is raggedy. Talk to Ricky Jr. (he is the owners son) Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Bay Boy
03-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the lead. They addvertised it Thursday and it sold on Friday. I'll keep on the hunt.