PDA

View Full Version : 1968 18 2+3

knee deep
02-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Hey Guys, just started another new biz and have to sell the Old Orange Monster. Fully, professionally restored '68 18 2+3, left hand steering, Holman Moody 351W, everything is new, original gelcoat color, new gauges, new steering, new controls, starter, alternator, etc. etc. etc. I quit doing the math at $ 20k, has a custom built Continental trailer. Runs strong and turns heads. Less than 15 hours use since restoration completed last September.

Make me a R E A S O N A B L E offer and you'll own one of the prettiest old 18's around! :smash:

rainbowrider
02-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Hey Guys, just started another new biz and have to sell the Old Orange Monster. Fully, professionally restored '68 18 2+3, left hand steering, Holman Moody 351W, everything is new, original gelcoat color, new gauges, new steering, new controls, starter, alternator, etc. etc. etc. I quit doing the math at $ 20k, has a custom built Continental trailer. Runs strong and turns heads. Less than 15 hours use since restoration completed last September.

Make me a R E A S O N A B L E offer and you'll own one of the prettiest old 18's around! :smash:

Please send photos and any additional info. Where is boat located?
Thanks,
Steve

knee deep
02-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Please send photos and any additional info. Where is boat located?
Thanks,
Steve

The boat is in Fort Lauderdale Florida and doesn't have 8 hours on it since I spent 8 months restoring it last year. The trailer is a custom built continental from a friend who had an 18 LE and didn't need the trailer. The cost to buy the trailer is $ 3000. new. I am in the yacht managment biz and bought this for something to do. I just started a construction business in Fort Lauderdale and haven't used the boat since I finished it last September. If you look further down the Boats For Sale page there should be a previous post where there are pictures. The only thing i did not do or play with is the engine, it runs strong and is original Holman Moody. The transom plate had been repaired mickey mouse by a previous owner and I replaced it. If you search Yachtworld.com for Donzi it will come up and there are numerous pictures on it. Unfortunately I am not using the boat and it is too nice to sit covered up unused, I would rather take the money from it and use it to expand my business and buy something more useful for south florida down the road.

I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN UNREASONABLE OFFERS.