PDA

View Full Version : A must for us boaters!

smoothie
02-26-2004, 09:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463080294&category=26451

roadtrip se
02-27-2004, 09:44 AM
How about saving the expense of the covers and leaving the real thing iced down back at the dock?

Todd
"Lover of beer on the pier!"

jeepfan99
02-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Save the money and make your own out of real soda cans. Takes 3 minutes, a can opener, scissors and some scotch tape. Been using them for years at all sorts of public gatherings and sporting events. BE WARNED, not even a can cover will help an intoxicated boater. For land use ONLY!

mattyboy
02-27-2004, 10:43 AM
I dew not want to be raining on your parade, but dew yew be thinkin they would be makin a more manly size for my wee pints o guiness

Matty ;)

gcarter
02-27-2004, 10:47 AM
I dew not want to be raining on your parade, but dew yew be thinkin they would be makin a more manly size for my wee pints o guiness

Matty ;)
Matty;
Buy some Fosters cans and paint them yourself!

George

Scott Heidt
03-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Just get a cup add 1 part coke + 2 parts Crown + twist O' lime = goooood drink! But remember,..... please drink responsibly! :)

Ranman
03-01-2004, 10:59 PM
How about saving the expense of the covers and leaving the real thing iced down back at the dock?

If everyone did that, there would be no "gauntlet". :) :)

In MI, it's still legal to drink and drive your boat so the little covers aren't necessary here. You can literally be underway, behind the wheel drinking a beer! Be forewarned though, the penalties for drunken boating are just as stiff as if you were in a car. If you're drunk and you get caught, you're in deep chit. Personally, I always like to toast the Sheriff at 9:00am. :beer:

Beer in the boat is not the problem, too much beer in the Captain, well...

Comeoooonn Jobbienooner.

Fish boy
03-02-2004, 12:31 AM
If you're drunk and you get caught, you're in deep chit.

If you have enough HP, then the PoPo's can't catch you. I'll dring to more HP any day!

Fish :beer:

Ranman
03-02-2004, 08:50 AM
If you have enough HP, then the PoPo's can't catch you. I'll dring to more HP any day!

Where we like to boat, Canada is at the other end of the lake or on the other side of the channel. We have to dodge the local Sheriff's Department, the U.S. Coast Guard AND the Border Patrol.

Let me tell you, you do NOT want to run from any of these, ESPECIALLY the Border Patrol. With all this homeland security stuff, you may end up as worm food if you do.

....wonder how many immigrants this Coyote can fit in the 18???

Walt. H.
03-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Horse Power is no match for their 2-way radio's :yes: :hyper: :yes:

Unless you own a submarine! :p :beer: :p

Walt