PDA

View Full Version : 40th Anniversary 22 Classic

undertaker
02-24-2004, 05:11 PM
I was told that the 40th Anniversary 22 classic can be ordered in different color variations than the yellow. Does anybody have any info on this. :confused: :confused: I am thinking about ordering a 22 classic 40th edition but yellow is not my favorite color. :bonk: :D

Dr. Dan
02-24-2004, 05:30 PM
:party: I have seen Red and Yellow, my guess is they would do any standard color..Dark Blue,Pearson Orange,Maybe Black with White or Yellow Stripes..in keeping with their same Deco Scheme...I mean it's only money! :jestera:

Also...consider their Stock Power in that Edition is the 496 Horizon Series 375 Horse...see what a 496HO would be...I would think it would be worth the upcharge...again...it's only money! :wavey:

Doc of the Predominantly Under Powered

True Blue
02-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Hi everyone
:party: I have seen Red and Yellow, my guess is they would do any standard color..Dark Blue,Pearson Orange,Maybe Black with White or Yellow Stripes..in keeping with their same Deco Scheme...I mean it's only money! :jestera:

Also...consider their Stock Power in that Edition is the 496 Horizon Series 375 Horse...see what a 496HO would be...I would think it would be worth the upcharge...again...it's only money! :wavey:

Doc of the Predominantly Under Powered

undertaker
02-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Thanks Doc, I would most likely go with the 496 MAG HO motor since I am familier with this motor in my 33ZX. :rlol: The black and white combo looks good, see if the 33ZX sells this week than maybe we can get more serious :kaioken: :banghead:

Dr. Dan
02-25-2004, 07:18 AM
:sombrero: Ed ...Call Me when ya sell that Puppy....I'll celebrate with ya!
Have some thoughts on options as well....this could be a way cool Donzi for sure! Good Luck! :wavey:

:jestera: Doc