PDA

View Full Version : Josh Stickles = Great Guy!!

JimG
02-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Met Josh at the show. Donzi's National Sales & Marketing Manager. Great fella, real personable. I mentioned to him that my boat looks just like the one on Donzi's poster at the show, (the one with the LearJet in the background.)

A few minutes ago, this shows up in an email from Josh! Now that's what I call a memory! I'm very impressed!!!

Donzigo
02-24-2004, 05:49 PM
I love that picture. It's the one that I saw when I was a young man and I said to myself: "One day, I'll own a Donzi"...............and I did.

Ok, so, I can't figure out one thing. What kind of car is pulling the yellow Donzi in the bottom left of the picture. Could it be a Corvair, naaaaah, then what?..........anybody care to guess?

thriller
02-25-2004, 12:08 AM
My Guess is an old Two door Coupe made by Volvo. Just a hunch..
:outtahere

Sagbay32
02-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Could it be a Cuda?...looks like a Plymouth product from that angle.

Mike

Donzigo
02-25-2004, 08:44 AM
How do you know, Madpoodle?

BUIZILLA
02-25-2004, 08:55 AM
Somehow, I remember it being a P1800 Volvo...

the car was never actually hooked up to the trailer in the pic, it was just backed up against it...

J

RickSE
02-25-2004, 09:50 AM
I can't believe someone would back a car up to a trailer just for the picture. :hyper:

Josh is a nice guy and is very enthusiastic about Donzi and their future.

Team Hula Girl
02-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Geeeez, It sure didn't take long for you guys to forget about Josh?

J Mitchell

gcarter
02-26-2004, 05:52 AM
The P1800 had no structure to tie a hitch to. You never wanted to prang one.
I'm glad Donzi has a sales manager who cares about current customers.

George

cigarette30
02-26-2004, 12:25 PM
The P1800 had no structure to tie a hitch to. You never wanted to prang one.
I'm glad Donzi has a sales manager who cares about current customers.

George

F.Y.I. my freinds, I spoke with Josh regarding my new 22' Classic they just finished. He stressed the importance and influence the "Registry" has and will continue to have on the factory. In addition, he emhasized the dedication the factory has to thier past and future owners. May sound like "sales talk". Well after the delivery of my new 22', I can confirm they in fact went way out of the norm, to complete my many custom requests, and did so with commendable effort and communication. I agree, Josh is a great guy, and everyone should be very proud of the positive impact this site has established.

Greg K
02-26-2004, 01:05 PM
How do you know, Madpoodle?

Because it's Black! :D

By the way, it's not a Volvo and I don't know Josh. :wink:

gcarter
02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Because it's Black! :D

By the way, it's not a Volvo and I don't know Josh. :wink:
Your right, it's not an 1800. At least three things wrong, quarter windows, tail lights, and no chrome strip.
It may be an S2 Bentley Continental, late '50's. at least the quarter window is right (I think).

George

gcarter
02-26-2004, 03:18 PM
OK... this maybe the car... I don't know for sure.
The rear wheel accents may be wrong. You decide...

George