PDA

View Full Version : A source for custom boat embroidery

Donzigo
02-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Have you ever needed to re-embroidery a seat with the word Donzi or model number (Z-33) or maybe you'd like to make a special design up yourself. Well, here is a source in Clearwater, Florida that does custom boat embroidery. Although this company does work regularly for boat companies, they specialize in the aftermarket business or people who restore automobiles & boats. (Sorry, you have to supply the material, no exceptions) For instance, if Scott Pearson wanted to put on a jacket or shirt, the words "Donzi - 22", in black block, with a small scripted sentence below in Orange saying "The Great Pumpkin", they can do it. No offense, Scott; but, it's the best example I could come up with. Trust me, the work isn't just good, it's professional. It's a going business with many employees & machines cranking the productions out every day. (It's not "Aunt B." on a Singer in the spare bedroom, waiting for Opie to come home from school.) These people know what they are doing and are truly good at it. They've been in business for years & years. The owner is Rosetta Harrison Brinson.

If you can design it, they can do it.

www.rosebushembroidery.com
1-727-531-7661

smoothie
02-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks! its to late for my interior,but the cig logo would look nice on my cockpit cover.