PDA

View Full Version : Jefe Gets a New Pair of Shoes

Team Jefe
02-23-2004, 11:08 AM
OK not me actually, but my ride...and I guess it is really Two Pair.

Here are the Before Shots

Team Jefe
02-23-2004, 11:13 AM
I got them at HTC in Friendswood (thanks to Fountainhead for the info)

Jason Thurman and his crew did a fine job of getting things done, even though American Eagle screwed up the order.

Here are some in process shots.

Team Jefe
02-23-2004, 11:19 AM
And here is the final version

Rootsy
02-23-2004, 11:22 AM
i put a set of cooper discoverer A/T's on the F150 last summer... not too noisy, track and ride well, wear well... and clean themselves out when they get full... so far no traction issues... snow, mud, rocks.. you name it... it's been there...

DONZI
02-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Truck looks great Jefe ! Amanda approve of these ?
Load range E ? Hope to see you guys this summer. :wavey:
Ken

Brad Lyon
02-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Very nice! Great looking truck. I will be looking for some new rubber by the end of this summer, but I have to buy six!!!!

Brad

Digger
02-23-2004, 08:19 PM
verry nice! tell me about that cow catcher on the bow. who makes that one? how much dinero? thx!

Team Jefe
02-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Thanks for all the complements men. I really like the look and ride of that Cooper tire.

Rootsy - I went with the S/T, a little more agressive (Who would have figured I would want Aggresive) and a little more road noise, but at least the folks in the puny cars can here me coming and move to the median.

Poodle - These are 315/70R16 mounted on 10" American Eagle Series 102 wheels (with optional full coverage center caps). I'm going to try the caps as is for now, but I have a local machine shop ready to machine a hole in the front two for locking hub access. Funny AE doesn't make this model cap with an opening.

Brad - I say get some hub extensions and GO FOR IT !

Digger - That is A Ranch Hand Bullnose, here is the link, http://www.ranchhand.com/frontbumperbullnose.htm

I think they go for about $750, but mine cost $125ish. When I got hit in Grand Isle last year, the insurance paid for most of it.

Kenny - Actually AJ loves them. Plus I get 6-months to pay for free.

Thanks Again Fellas

Digger
02-25-2004, 07:36 PM
man... that bullnose would look so cool on the front of my dually its makin me wiggle :hyper: