PDA

View Full Version : Latham Steering

thriller
02-23-2004, 08:35 AM
:chilipepp As suggested by Blackhawk, I should be thinking/sourcing out a dual arm external steering system made by Latham. Has anyone found a competitive priced system out there and as far as mounting one of these babies,is it a no brainer? Thanks in advance, :sombrero:
Mike

Hilsinger Motorsports
02-23-2004, 12:27 PM
:chilipepp As suggested by Blackhawk, I should be thinking/sourcing out a dual arm external steering system made by Latham. Has anyone found a competitive priced system out there and as far as mounting one of these babies,is it a no brainer? Thanks in advance, :sombrero:
Mike

Hello Thriller,

We are exclusive dealers for XS Performance Marine. They speacialize in hydrualic steering systems for performance boats. I would be happy to price a system for you, I just need to know if you want a full hydraulic system or an add-on assist system and what type of boat (LOA, model, year...etc). The XS systems are earning alot of respect among the Offshore boating community and are priced extremely well, sometimes over a 1000 dollars less than the more expensive systems.

If you would like any further information, please feel free to e-mail me @ Raceteam48@hilsingermotorsports.com. You can also reach me at our office @ 513-598-9410 or on my cell phone @ 513-616-6147.

To the forum administrators, I hope I am not overstepping the forum rules with my first post on your site! If I am doing something wrong here please let me know and I will certainly refrain. I am just trying to pass on some info to help your members.

To the Donzi forum members I have spoken with on the phone or thru e-mail, thank you for considering us for your boating needs and it is great to be on your board. I am happy to help the members out anyway I can, so do not hestitate to ask.

Have a great day everyone and THANK YOU!

Allan Hilsinger
President
Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC
Cincinnati, Ohio USA