PDA

View Full Version : SCOT VAN A... upload times and editing ???

Lenny
02-21-2004, 01:24 AM
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 240 seconds exceeded in D:\Inetpub\Var\Wirez\donzi.net\website\photopost\u ploadphoto.php on line 15

Scot, with only 240 seconds to "Send and confirm upload" a lot of stuff is unusable, at least for upload. If I was still on dial-up, (only recently came into the new world order :rolleyes: ) there is NO WAY I could ever share anything that I thought was important with anyone. Is there a VIDEO UPLOAD key yet? other than PHOTO UPLOAD or a 240 second time-out? I can get all my green "bars" to be done, but there is a 2 minute lag to say it is COMPLETE and that fails ALWAYS with the video (4 meg) stuff I want to upload ?
Also, when you POST a NEW thread, and then you go back to edit a mistake in the title, of that new thread, it IS noted in your edit and what you see, but when you GO BACK TO SEE that it has worked, it never updates the ORIGINAL thread. Wierd...

:D Jealous of your Duststorms in Lubbock and your Jalapenos' at Marks'...

harbormaster
02-21-2004, 10:01 AM
I am "in discussion" with the server administrator about this unacceptable time out problem.

I could re-enable the upload section but i want to wait till I have finished coding the authentication to use the donzi registry user database. I have to do this because in the past I had a bunch of asian and black pop artist pictures uploaded to my server. I also had someone uploading huge video of his 4 wheelers for his buddies to see. i also had people using my webserver to trade mp3 songs.

As for the edit problems I need to talk to you on the phone about this one so that I can fix it properly