PDA

View Full Version : Political Pass On!

MOP
02-19-2004, 02:13 PM
You know, it is easy to forget the 'promises' that Bill and Hillary made while in office. It strikes home when it is listed like this:

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

BUSH COVERED IT!

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

BUSH TOLD THOSE FIREMAN -- THEY WOULD HEAR US TOO!
And, now that Bush is taking action to bring these people to justice, we have Democrats charging him with being a war monger.

AN INTERESTING QUESTION: This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question. there are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why was it that the Clinton administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates than Osama bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT IT!
It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!

Sincerely, Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter USN(ret)

This was sent to me by one of my fellow Donzi members, it is politiacal but I feel needed to know. The URL's below is only a partial ist of Clintons friends! I was told to do a Yahoo search I gave up on page 2 of 9 pages. I have thought for along time what a political anylist told me years back, that Clinton was the only president in our history that did not got back to his home state refuted to be for safty reasons interesting!

http://peoplesfortheamericanway.org/friendsofclinton.htm

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/13/CBC.htm

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Crete/3450/shadyfriends.html

http://www.daveschultz.com/clinton/bodycount.html

http://www.daveschultz.com/clinton/bodycount.html

http://www.io.com/~cjburke/clinton/xmaspres.html

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7416/clntcrim.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/conv.html

:bonk: :lightning

Walt. H.
02-19-2004, 04:01 PM
In real life he was or is more of a gangster then a politician, anyone that had any dirt on him wound up dead. suicide, accident, or natural causes?Yeah right! As in The first three ATF officers to die in the WACO up rising entering that roof top we're originally his AK. state trooper body guards when he was the Gov, of that state. You know the secrets they had or knew that conveniently disappeared with their deaths.

If I was Al Gore I'd be very afraid!!!!!!!!!

Keeping a watchful eye out now for the "men in black" !!!!!

boxy
02-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey it's not my political fight, so I don't care who has the better conspiracy theory, but at least try to verify some of this stuff first.
Run it through www.snopes.com then post it...

Ed Donnelly
02-19-2004, 10:56 PM
2 ten foot poles...Ed

harbormasterextra
02-20-2004, 08:23 AM
I was never much into politics and even voted for clinton in his first term. After the embarrassment he made of the presidential office i expected his party to fess up what kind of loser he was. Their subsequent reaction shocked and appalled me.

I am not a card carrying Republican. I believe in a woman's right to choose, conserving our environment, and that the governments role is NOT to take care of us. It all boils down to ACCOUNTABILTY.

"If you buy a small car and get hurt because you are involved in a wreck with an SUV, you should have bought something safer to drive. Its not the SUV's fault." This is just typical of the crap I hear some of the Democrats spewing.

I had a biz partner that swore I was a Libertarian. :rolleyes:

gcarter
02-20-2004, 09:18 AM
I was never much into politics and even voted for clinton in his first term. After the embarrassment he made of the presidential office i expected his party to fess up what kind of loser he was. Their subsequent reaction shocked and appalled me.

I am not a card carrying Republican. I believe in a woman's right to choose, conserving our environment, and that the governments role is NOT to take care of us. It all boils down to ACCOUNTABILTY.

"If you buy a small car and get hurt because you are involved in a wreck with an SUV, you should have bought something safer to drive. Its not the SUV's fault." This is just typical of the crap I hear some of the Democrats spewing.

I had a biz partner that swore I was a Libertarian. :rolleyes:
If Libertarians didn't have such goofy ideas about legalizing drugs and other stupid stuff, I could be a Libertarian.
George

Fish boy
02-20-2004, 12:25 PM
lebertairians want to leagalize drugs? are they offering anything else interesting? LOL

Serioulsy, Harbormaster was reading my mind; and said it much better than I would have.

Formula Jr
02-20-2004, 03:05 PM
They also feel that Prostitution is cool.

I once cared. Now I'm just drunk all the time......... :)
I voted for Bush. idiot.....idiot....bad idiot.......that i am.....

gcarter
02-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Your right Fish! The Harbormaster does have a really GOOD point. Thinking of accountability, shouldn't people be more accountable for their actions, having (unsafe) sex, and then killing an unborn child, rather than being responsible in the first place?
You see, there's all kinds of ways to frame an argument! Now don't misunderstand, I really do think there are a few cases for abortion, just not very many.
Once I was a fetus and I'm really glad I wasn't dumped down a toilet. :yes: :yes:

George

RedlineFever56
02-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Politics and boating don't mix good. Keep this site about boating, and it will remain friendly. I've had alot of heated arguments with friends by bringing up politics. Too many people with different points of view.
Ken

Formula Jr
02-21-2004, 02:55 PM
I agree Redline. In a way, I don't WANT to know anyone's politics in THIS PLACE. Just like I don't really need to know anyone's religious beliefs IN THIS PLACE. We keep trying to sneak opinions in here that can cause tension. All are welcome in my house, just don't try to "educate" me on any thing. I can do that on my own, thank you very much. And if we're sitting around and drinking a few, face to face, then we might be able to talk of many things. The detachment of internet conversation is an easy place to forget you are talking to real people on the other side of the screen.
Me, I want blue skies, long rollers, a fast boat and people I can share a day with. And i want as many people as I can help to experience that. And that essentailly life is cool and can be really fun. I represent nothing else here. And i'm biting my tongue right now, as an old friend of mine is going to spend the next year manning a machine gun on a Hum Vee in a now, all too familiar and dangerious place. And I know what he's thinking. Day One......Day Two....Day Three....my wife and two kids. It isn't meaningful for US HERE to be armchair warriors. Work your politics if you are so inclinded, but HERE, this isn't the place.
Owen.

Walt. H.
02-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Your correct Formula,

This is true but people here will jump on your case and debate a how to install project just as easy. Whether its foaming fuel tanks, buying tires, to windshield or not, paint or gel-kote, Ford vs, chevy, etc, etc!!!! Its all in fun to push each others buttons, :yes: just as long no one puts an eye out. ouch :smash:
Political jokes are just part of normal office humor, each day someone elses view point is attacked. Bill Clinton made his own bed, now he has to smoke cigars in it. I mean sleep in it! Hillary won't:hyper: :yes:

Fish boy
02-23-2004, 06:08 PM
what's all this stuff about governments and this guy and that guy... I thought someone said drugs and prostitution? Can we get back on the subject please?

Fish