PDA

View Full Version : Complete set of Donzi gauges

Hotboat
02-16-2004, 01:46 PM
I have a complete set of 7 Donzi gauges for a Donzi. They were standard equipment for the 90's boats. Pic on request. Tach, Speedo, trim, gas, oil, temp, volts. Like new. Black case. Made by Faria. $65.00 Please email me directly. Thanks

Fish boy
02-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Hotboat, could you please send pics to makulaf@mindspring.com if still for sale?

THanks,

Fish

I have a complete set of 7 Donzi gauges for a Donzi. They were standard equipment for the 90's boats. Pic on request. Tach, Speedo, trim, gas, oil, temp, volts. Like new. Black case. Made by Faria. $65.00 Please email me directly. Thanks

MOP
02-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Me 2nd Fish Boy 1st taber2boat@hamptons.com

thriller
02-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Obviously you are replacing with.....Gaffrig? And since you are most likely either building a new dash etc. did you source out a reasonable price/manufacturer on replacements? Just curious as I want to install a GPS speedo and would like to have a complete set of matching guages to compliment the replacements.. Who is the manufacture of the guages for sale? I've also heard that the liquid filled ones are the way to go??hhhmmm sounds pricey..I'm such a cheap screw..LOL :boat:

Hotboat
02-22-2004, 01:18 PM
When I bought my current boat, I thought it had a bad tach. Come to find out, it was OK. I found a complete set of gauges rather than buy just a tach. I kept them to use in another project but never did buy the project. They are in my desk and need a new home.

Fish boy
02-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Dale, you have mail.

Jody

Hotboat
02-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Gauges have been sold. Thank you

Donsz
03-05-2004, 05:40 PM

If the guages are still available, please send photos of guages to Don at: dorlando@sunsetmar-sol.com
Thanks,
Don