PDA

View Full Version : Python selling DONZI molds

olredalert
02-14-2004, 05:12 PM
-------Just found an interesting sale on E-bay. I dont know how to put the link here but the number on E-bay is 2460159552. Apparently Python cant sell enough DONZI pops and wants rid of all the molds. I find it funny that DONZI is not mentioned anywhere in the add,not that I was really looking for it to be there. Lenny,this is right up your alley. Im sure you dont need them but what do you think? If nothing else,it is interesting. We should keep track of who buys them,dont you think?..........Bill S.......DONZI detective

Lenny
02-14-2004, 06:40 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50443&item=2460159552

Bill, these were for sale for the same amount about 3 months ago. No takers. It is actually not a bad price for them, as there are three set-ups ready to go and I trust they are in good shape. The cradle is a nice feature too. I don't have the rotary thing going on on mine, wish I did. I have about $10K invested in my set-up, hull and deck, hatch etc. ($10K my money $8K of yours) Interesting enough, other hulls of theirs are also available. Big Grizz knows the fella well so he might know what is going on here. Like I said, these have been offered up before with no takers. Whomever buys them had better be ready to pop out and have a market for about 10 of them (unrigged) if they hope to get their money back from the molds. There is probably a legal problem here, who knows?

mphatc
02-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Bill,

These were offered a short while back on Ebay, no bidders then

Mario
mphatc

mphatc
02-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Well , Lenny types M U C H faster than I do! :banghead: :D