PDA

View Full Version : Any Southern boys heading North???

MOP
02-13-2004, 10:19 PM
I am trying to get one of Need for Speeds trailers up north, we are having logistic problems. Anyone coming this way end of March or real early April??

gcarter
02-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Phil;
I may be going to Baltimore around the 12th of March.
I don't know if that may be helpful.

George Carter

MOP
02-13-2004, 11:37 PM
:checkered Sounds good that is if you don't mind dragging a dually aluminum trailer up. There will be some reasonable loot in the deal. I will have some bucks from the buyer to divi up with who ever has the time to get involved. Now to find a North Jersey, Conn or NY hop anyone interested?

Phil

Dr. Dan
02-14-2004, 07:49 AM
:cool!: Phil........ I go to Baltimore often, my office is in Glen Burnie, Md....near the BWI Airport... I might be able to get it close...I go to Allentown Pa each week, and I take that same route to go to New York / Tappan Zee area... in fact this a.m. I am heading there.... I go up on 287 North, if this would help or we could meet in between some where.....I might be able to assist. Depends on timing..... I travel alot locally, but my shedule is some what flexible...? :shades:

:convertib Doc

MOP
02-14-2004, 08:12 AM
Looks like this will work out, time is on our side, don't need it here on the island till late March or early April. My only thoughts are not having anyone stuck with the trailer in their yard for any extended time. What ever bucks I get from the fellow that is buying it I will Whack up as fairly as possible between the guys that finally get involved and much aggravation they went through. I want everyone to come out whole!

Need for Speed can have the trailer ready in one weeks time once given the go ahead and my guy pays him. I can come and meet Dr. Dan or anyone else that may fit in.

Phil