PDA

View Full Version : New Paint for the Z-33

Top Fuel
02-12-2004, 06:39 PM
First off I want to thank you all for this wealth of Donzi info. I have read for a while and now I have a post to share. I am finished sanding and my painter will come over to my shop tonight to shoot a new coat of white on the hull of my boat. I just couldn't hang with the Taco Time teal any longer, no offense to others with teal boats. I'm keeping the teal stripe on the bow and through the interior. I do have a couple ?'s....
Mine is an 88 but has/had twin 454's and Bravo 1 and it also has the side by side all electric lowback tandem seat/bolster and it has solid gull wing hatches instead of the conventional looking smoked plexiglas ones. Any info on this combo. It does not have rear headrests and it has the higher of the cockpit floors. Any info is apreciated. I'll post the pics of white late tonight or tomorrow. I am also repowering with blown big blocks, Merc ITS, XR's and 2" shortys, can't wait for summer.
Steve
www.huffmotorsports.com
PS...The tow rig is for sale

gcarter
02-12-2004, 07:19 PM
I'd like to hear about the truck!!! You obviously had a reason for posting the picture of it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

George Carter

Top Fuel
02-12-2004, 07:29 PM
It's for sale. I just thought I would throw it out there, it's quite the tow rig. C-6500, 3126B turbo Cat, 36k mi, air ride susp, 4 whl anti lock disc, no cdl reqr'd. much more, $40 k. E-mail if interested.

olredalert
02-12-2004, 11:10 PM
------Like your style TF!............Bill S.......X 1/4 miler