PDA

View Full Version : Sound of Thunder II - 1000 Islands Donzi Run

boxy
02-09-2004, 02:16 PM
The North/East Donzi Club is pleased to announce the confirmation of the dates, and the hotel for Sound of Thunder II - 1000 Islands Donzi Run.

The date for this run is August 26/27/28/29 2004, the majority of organized events will take place on the Friday/Saturday, but there is enough to see to keep you occupied for weeks.

Our host hotel this year will be The EdgeWood Resort click here for info (www.theedgewoodresort.com) , their contact number is 1-888 EDGEWOOD (1-888-334-3966) , ask for Janine, and mention the North/East Donzi Club to access our block of rooms. The hotel is currently closed for the season, but Janine is working daily from her home office.

If you have any questions, please post them here, and Frank, or myself will answer them as soon as possible.

Digger
02-09-2004, 06:27 PM
In!

:flag-mari

boxy
02-10-2004, 04:43 PM
The link is now fixed, and so is what could have been a potential dock shortage. The Town Council has agreed to allow us to use the town docks for overflow docking, these docks are directly across from the hotel, and are patrolled by a security guard at night.

Also the Islander will once again be our host bar, and they've asked Uncle Woodsy to work the door Saturday night... :smash:

Donzi Di
02-12-2004, 06:01 AM
We are in. Hotel is booked.

mattyboy
02-18-2004, 02:59 PM
we be in too fri sat sun

Matty , Marie and kids

boxy
02-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Digger's in, Cliff's in, Matty's in....... :party:
Looks like the beer truck is going to busy.....

Mr. President are you in ???

Mustang Susie
02-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Boxy,
Our family wouldn't miss it for the world! And guess what.... Lil Filly just turned 21 :eek:
Guess we'll have to keep an eye on her this year :puke:

Mustang Susie

P.S. will you be coming to Winni? We miss you

boxy
02-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Susie, that's great, I am planning on making the Winni Poker Run, it's already in the calender in ink.....

Shanghied Again
02-24-2004, 03:58 PM
We are set up and in from Thursday till Sunday....

boxy
02-29-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm in the process of trying to plan a couple of runs for the 1000 Islands weekend.

What I need to know is how far some of the smaller boats, 16, 18's can run on a tank of gas.

At planing speed, with the occasional WOT burst, can you run for 1 hour, 2 hours, or more before needing to refuel ?

Also knowing if we will require something higher than 89, will determine where we fuel.

Thanks

PS: Matty - I mean refuel the boats .... :D :beer:

mattyboy
03-01-2004, 06:35 AM
I guess I can do around a 30-35 mile ( judging by the lk George run)cruise at speed without running it totally dry, I on the other hand only 'REFUEL" after the run is over so have a tanker available ;)

Matty

Digger
03-12-2004, 02:51 PM
only 166 days to go :rlol:

boxy
03-15-2004, 08:38 PM
For those of you that have never been to this part of the World, and for those of you who traveled here last year and never saw the sun, here are a few shots of the Islands the way we get to see them most weekends.
They were shot by an awesome aerial photographer, his website is here... www.1000islandsphotoart.com

Shanghied Again
03-18-2004, 11:49 AM
:eek!: Oh Oh Lil Filly is now going to drive you crazy,, Can't wait to see everyone again. counting down the days

Shanghied Again
03-18-2004, 11:52 AM
That Saturday we will want to see the poker run boats rock by, Hey this will be the first Poker Run I wont be in on 1000 Islands? What with That. Should be a lot of fun this year and hopefully the sun gods will be good to us

MOP
03-18-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm in the process of trying to plan a couple of runs for the 1000 Islands weekend.

What I need to know is how far some of the smaller boats, 16, 18's can run on a tank of gas.

At planing speed, with the occasional WOT burst, can you run for 1 hour, 2 hours, or more before needing to refuel ?

Also knowing if we will require something higher than 89, will determine where we fuel.

Thanks

PS: Matty - I mean refuel the boats .... :D :beer:

Boxy will you be trying to include a slow run through the islands also, I have done many runs with my Buddy Larry from Blind Bay and a few on my own. The nooks, cranies, some of the windy rivers that go way into the natural areas are pricless, alos the narrow cut between Canada and the US is really cool, the water rushes through so fast you have to turn 12-1500 RPM just to move a all.

boxy
03-18-2004, 05:34 PM
For sure Phil, there are a bunch of really cool short runs we can make. All of the stuff you are talking about is within 15 minutes of the hotel.
Depending on how late the nights go, an early morning run up the Canadian side, through the lost Channel, then through the Rift, then back to the Bay for a coffee would be fantastic.
The best part of running through the International Rift (you can almost touch both US and Canadian shores from your boat) is bouncing big block exhaust notes around the concrete bridge that runs between Canada and US Customs.... :eek:
I can't really set anything in stone, until I get a feel for where the water level will be at that time of the year, there is always lots of water in the channels, but some of the unmarked, narrow stuff gets a little thin if the water levels are low, and this part of the world doesn't have any Biscayne Bay mud flats, the St. Lawrence is carved out of 100 % Canadian Shield, which is 100 % Granite..... :D

Digger
03-18-2004, 06:47 PM
got my confirmation letter from Janine in yesterdays mail... I can't wait :hyper:

GEOO
03-18-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm all set... Can't wait. :cards:

MOP
03-22-2004, 05:19 AM
Boxy Qoute!

I can't really set anything in stone, until I get a feel for where the water level will be at that time of the year, there is always lots of water in the channels, but some of the unmarked, narrow stuff gets a little thin if the water levels are low, and this part of the world doesn't have any Biscayne Bay mud flats, the St. Lawrence is carved out of 100 % Canadian Shield, which is 100 % Granite.....

Hmmm! Maybe rubber Props would be in order :biggrin: :biggrin:

I sent another E-Mail to Janine, hope her computer is up and running by now. I am planning on taking that week up there, stay in Blind Bay the begining then at the hotel. I was great last year with not great weather but great people, should be dynamite this time around. Hope the experiment is up and running by then!

MOP

boxy
03-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Phil, if you phone the 800 number, and leave a message, Janine will phone you back within 24 hours. She is a great person to talk to, and is real excited to be hosting our group.

boxy
03-27-2004, 10:48 PM
The group that is running the Poker Run out of Gananoque on the weekend we are going to be in the Islands has just posted their route, it looks like they will be in ABay for lunch, just across from our hotel...

Depart- Gananoque. 09:45 am Card#1
Arrive/Depart- Alexandria Bay, N.Y. Card#2
(2 hour lunch stop)
Arrive/Depart- Prescott Card#3
Arrive/Depart- Rockport Card#4
Arrive- Gananoque- 4:00 pm Card#5
All Times Approx.
Displays all day on the Gananoque waterfront.

Stang's little filly
03-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Count me in babies! "You might be a redneck IF..."

MOP
03-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Anyone trying to catch Jenine do it today or wait another week, her system will be down again. Anyway got my room and dock secured, will couple the trip with a stay at Larry's in Blind Bay so I will be up there when you guys arrive. Almost can't wait, for those of you that have not been there you are in for a real treat. :) :)

MOP

Dr. Dan
04-15-2004, 01:42 PM
:sombrero: Contacted The Edgewood Humans ...spoke to Leonard...Janine was not available...

Dates they have "Recorded For Us Donzi Folks" Friday & Sat only. :beer:

Frank or Steve, you may want to alert them to Block off :spongebob dates to include Thursday Through Sunday(26 thru 29th)

I am coming in Thursday 26th staying 'til Monday morn...

Lookin Forward to it... :cool!:

Doc :beer: :cistineb: :smash:

boxy
04-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Doc, I spoke to Leonard this morning, he has spoken to Janine since you called, we are booked for all four days if people need those dates. He is trying to call you today to reconfirm your rate.

The ice is out, our center console goes in today. The best part about boating this time of year in the 1000 Islands is no bugs, and all you have to do to keep the beer cold is throw it in the live well, and turn on the pump, the 38 degree water takes care of the rest :eek: Don't worry Poodle, it'll be bathtub warm by the time you get here. :D

mattyboy
04-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Boxy,
I booked fri thru sun but I have not gotten any written confirmation yet, do they send one??

Matty
looking fwd to it but don't want to rush the season ;)

MOP
04-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Boxy,
I booked fri thru sun but I have not gotten any written confirmation yet, do they send one??

Matty
looking fwd to it but don't want to rush the season ;)

Matty it took about ten days to get mine, Jenine said they were doing more moving of office stuff so may be a bit longer.

boxy
04-17-2004, 06:00 PM
Matty, you should be recieving a written confirmation, but Janine has been giving me a reservation list each time we talk, and you are on it.

MOP
04-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Just found out from RT that the Classic Race Boat Show is the weekend before our get together, lucky me I will be up for that weekend at my buddies island. Figured I should post it as others may want to see the show also, it is the largest show of its kind and this year will have several high tech late models also. If you are into classic and some great racing you may also want to extend your week to include it.

Phil

Tim Morris
05-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Finally got the hooks out and booked the rooms. Don Mugford and I (& ladies) are in Thursday - Sunday. I'm bringing the MINX and Don is bringing his 18'. Who else is coming and what are they bringing? Is there a list compiled?

We'll be trailering down from the Severn River in Muskoka arriving Thursday PM. Hoping for good weather & turnout.

See you all then.

MOP
05-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Boxy what the head count up to? Me thinks this will end up being one of the favored runs for all who attend, last year even though a bit rough was really great. I hope the numbers double from last year. Hope my project is all de-bugged by then!

roadtrip se
05-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Roadtrip!

TuxedoPk
05-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Definately coming- will probably make a weeklong trip out of it.

Rich

Shanghied Again
07-13-2004, 04:53 PM
As we get closer, I will see if we can get a head count.. Looking at Donzi to cough up soe stuff, I will be picking on them at the dealer meeting.

MOP
07-19-2004, 09:47 PM
Just a reminder for those of you that can make it there the weekend before our event, one of the largest and best antique boat races will be held there. This year there is some excitement about one of the major older classes being gathered together for the first time in nearly 50 years. If you have never been to one of these special shows this one is a must, it more than likely will never be duplicated ever again.

Digger
07-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Phil my brother will be there with Scotty. Stop by and say hello!

MOP
07-20-2004, 08:44 PM
Phil my brother will be there with Scotty. Stop by and say hello!

Is Scotty the name of his boat?

Digger
07-20-2004, 08:51 PM
yep!

click here (http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35048)

boxy
07-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Damn, I thought you guys forgot about that .... :D

Lenny
07-27-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm getting VERY interested if I can make enough money between now and then... big "IF" :rolleyes:

Boxy, where is my "bill" for the effort and money out of YOUR pocket to send me the gorgeous 4" manifolds from Sam?

Email me... SERIOUSLY

highlnd@telus.net

MOP
08-03-2004, 07:14 AM
Just a few weeks :biggrin.: a little more :wrench: for me and I willl be up and running. The link below will keep us posted on the local Alex Bay weather, the days are warm and the nights are cool. Great boating and great sleeping!

Anyone have the actual count on how many are coming, I did a rough look through on the post looks like a pretty decent crowd.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=usnyct313&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none&pid=none

5PMSMWHR
08-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Finally some Donzis in the Bay. I have a '99 28zx that is docked at the boathouse in Hutchinson's, next to the Rivers Edge. What are, and how do I get in on the festivities? These Formula Thunderchicken people in the boathouse are getting on my last nerve.

MOP
08-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Finally some Donzis in the Bay. I have a '99 28zx that is docked at the boathouse in Hutchinson's, next to the Rivers Edge. What are, and how do I get in on the festivities? These Formula Thunderchicken people in the boathouse are getting on my last nerve.

Most of the members will be at the EdgeWood Resort from the 26th-29th, I am sure you will get a warm welcome!

Phil

Dr. Dan
08-11-2004, 06:33 AM
:beer: Only a couple more weeks to go....do we know who is coming for sure...I know of some who will not be able to make it now?

I count Boxy, Xtreme,MOP,Frank,Geo, Todd,Matty,Digger,Tim Morris & Don Mugford, Tux, and maybe 5PMS in the 28zx and the Doctor?

12 Boats? And no one from Lake George or Winnie?

We need to recruit some more Troops!

Doc :spongebob

mattyboy
08-11-2004, 08:03 AM
I thought there was supposed to be a sunshine boys contingent
so the lightning colors could fly ????

also Boxy what do I need in documentation for the boat and the family?? will we cross into Canada??
thinking now is the time to clear up all those outstanding tickets :tongue: ;)

Matty

MOP
08-11-2004, 08:49 AM
A few more long distance guys I have been in touch with are trying to figure out time away from work to fly in, they need to fly into Syracuse. Syracuse is about 2 hours south, if they can sync up I will run down and pick them up then drop them back off late Sunday. No excuses for not coming!!!

Phil

Ed Donnelly
08-11-2004, 08:55 AM
I,ll be feeling my way on Saturday from the Canadian side..Ed

Tim Morris
08-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Ed, although I'm frequently impaired vision isn't an issue with me. I'm going Thursday, shall I leave a trail of bread crumbs? Maybe beer caps.....?

Ed Donnelly
08-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Please leave bread crumbs on the LEFT side of the road so I can see them.Does beer still come in bottles?Last time I had a beer was 35 yrs ago...Ed

MOP
08-13-2004, 05:22 PM
I hit up my buddy with the electric shop, I will be bring a couple of starters and alternators just in case someone pulls a "GEO" all GM stuff if anyone thinks I should grab a few more maybe Ford things PM me I cart it up with me.

Phil

boxy
08-23-2004, 05:10 PM
10-Day Forecast for Gananoque, Ontario...

High /
Low (°F) Precip. %

Wed
Aug 25 Partly Cloudy 80°/66° 20 %
Thu
Aug 26 Partly Cloudy 81°/66° 20 %
Fri
Aug 27 Partly Cloudy 80°/65° 20 %
Sat
Aug 28 Mostly Cloudy 77°/63° 20 %
Sun
Aug 29 Partly Cloudy 76°/61° 20 %
Last Updated August 23 01:36 PM Local Time

Throw away the sweats boys and girls, Summer is going to show up for one more party.... :beer:

MOP
08-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Weather is great! Been nosing around while playing, they have a nice big blue stone trailer lot on your left just as you crest the hill coming in the main entrance of the Edgewood right by the sign no trailers beyond this point make a left. Will be checking out ramp tomorrow, will bring a pole or what ever to measure depth etc. Been partying may butt off so reporting back is a tad slow but will try to have all pertinant details by tomorrow evening. I am working off an ubbelieveably slow connection at the island. Moon light cruises are great with very well marked channels, even with foggy boozed eyes have been doing them every night since I got up.

Phil

PS Last I spoke with Scott MP he was coming, so atleast one Southern Gent will be appearing!

GEOO
08-23-2004, 09:04 PM
DR. Dan,
I'm not going to be able to make it. :confused: Have my gas tank out. :wrench: I was smelling gas and didn't want to take any chances , so I set it back to get tested. Don't want to miss Fla. in October!! :propeller

TuxedoPk
08-24-2004, 06:06 AM
I couldn't find the agenda for the weekend. What is taking place on Thursday? I'm trying to figure out when the latest possible time I can leave will be.

Tim Morris
08-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Your site reports are great, as is the news about the weather. Keep 'em coming!

Don Mugford and I (+ladies) are leaving before noon on Thursday, probably a 4-1/2 to 5 hour pull down to A-Bay.

Bad news Geoo, I was looking forward to seeing you and your machine after following this site for all this time.

Dr. Dan
08-24-2004, 06:46 AM
:wink: George....That's Cool...Glad to hear you'll be headin to Florida.....are ya gonna try to make the Fall Picnic? Also let me know when you're planning on heading down to Florida...I think Cliff and Diana are leaving Wednesday a.m. and are meeting me outside Baltimore area...and then we will head South from there....

Rich ... Thursday is more of an arrival Day...if people get there in time I am sure we will do some mild cruising!

I am putting the final touches on the "Blue Venom Pill" and am flying Solo all weekend...as near as I can tell...but that can always change?

Looking Forward to it....I will be leaving at very early O'Clock on Thursday....shootin for a Noonish Arrival.....

Doc :wavey:

boxy
08-24-2004, 05:36 PM
I couldn't find the agenda for the weekend. What is taking place on Thursday? I'm trying to figure out when the latest possible time I can leave will be.

Keep looking, I'm sure the agenda is in there somewhere........
..... oh wait, I always hated summer camp,
...wake up at 7:00
...breakfast at 7:52
...arts and crafts from 8:22 till 10:36

:D :D

Tux, you are venturing to the Islands, we will be on Island time all weekend, if you are looking for a timetable for seeing the Islands, Uncle Sam has a boat tour leaving every half hour :D , actually for you guys who will be up early Thursday who want to go for a slow cruise of the Islands, following a tour boat may not be a bad idea, at least they'll keep you off of the rocks.

There will be no formal agenda, but I will promise you this, you will see beautiful scenery, you will run your boat hard, you will enjoy some great commraderie at dinner, and you will lose a beer chugging contest to BigDaddy.

I will arrive at the Edgewood sometime Friday morning, Frank will be there Thursday night, we will go for a couple of cruises Friday, and a nice pre-dinner small channel cruise Friday night.
After that, I've got to see what the river is doing Saturday morning, before I commit to our Saturday tour, but I do have a tour planned, and it involves in the words of Jimmy Buffet... Beaches, Boats, Bars, and Ballads.... :D
See you soon.

PS: somebody print this out, I may need some help Saturday morning, after Matty and I solve the World's problems late Friday night :D

MOP
08-24-2004, 09:16 PM
For those of you that are coming up for the first time read the whole thing! Take EXIT 36 North off the NY Though way then get off at EXIT 50, Do not get off at the big sign saying 1000 Islands around EXIT 31. I made that mistake once, it goes through little towns and has a ton of stops and speed changes, it will coat you at least an hour extra getting up here!
As you enter Alex Bay the road turns from a two lane into a four lane, stay in the left lane ahead on your left you will see the sign for The Edgewood make the turn then decide if you want to go right to the boat ramp or the hotel. If you proceed into the hotel complex you must park in the trailer lot then Hike up to the office! If you want to launch go to stop sign and make right, go to next stop sign and make left watch for sign on left for launch ramp. It is a small street with the ramp at the end, well protected, very good traction pavement, turning around is a bit tight but tolerable. This ramp looks to be fine for the boats up to mid 20 foot range, Boxy described another ramp for the larger boats may be worth checking out. I will be getting there early, will keep an eye out for Donzi's and lend a hand if needed getting vehicles back to the lot.
Saturday my Bud that lives up there will help do a tour through the islands at a slower pace for those that want to see the real beauty of the 1000 Islands. There are so many interesting and beautiful places it is unbelievable, I have been coming up for many years and find more each time I come.

OK weather was super cold this AM, was 70 by 10:30 and near 80 by lunch stayed real nice until about 8:30 which was after my two hour evening cruise north, at 10PM 63 degrees but I bet 50 by morning BRING SWEATS! Was a bit breezy but nothing that would spoil any boating. Forecast is for a GREAT WEEKEND!

Phil

TuxedoPk
08-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Phil-I appreciate the post and saving an hour.

boxy
08-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Phil....how do you get to the Bay from NYC, I thought you would run the NYS thruway to Interstae 81, then run 81 right to the sign for the Bay...

PS: thank your Bud for the offer, you guys are more than welcome to go off on your own, we will be doing a complete tour of the Islands Saturday, and we'll miss you.

roadtrip se
08-25-2004, 06:58 AM
I have put several big boats in at Keywadin Park's ramp right up the road from the Edgewood. Long, deep, and easy shot to the river. Can't be more than a mile to the Edgewood.

See you guys around 2-ish on Thursday!

Todd
"Owner of the super-dooper low water weed sucker picker upper!"

Team Jefe
08-25-2004, 07:39 AM
OK Trip - I need to ask a big favor. Since I can't make it to 1000 islands, I need you to make the ultimate sacrifice and take care of the Red Bikini Team for me.

Photo Ops, Tie Bikini Strings, adjust the Triangles and thongs to ensure the ladies look there best :wink: .

Hey, its not all whipped cream and cherries...but I hope one day it will be :D

Thanks Buddy..your contribution will not be forgotten ! ! !

mattyboy
08-25-2004, 07:55 AM
Phil....how do you get to the Bay from NYC, I thought you would run the NYS thruway to Interstae 81, then run 81 right to the sign for the Bay....

Boxy,I think he's looking for the longest tow award :tongue:

that's the long way, future RT86 old quickway rt 17 to Binghamton to 81 north, and I'll be in Scotland before ye.......
:)

MOP
08-25-2004, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=boxy]Phil....how do you get to the Bay from NYC, I thought you would run the NYS thruway to Interstae 81, then run 81 right to the sign for the Bay...

Yes I do come up NY Through way to 36 which is Rte 81 to 50.

Wednesday morning report.
Woke up at 6:30 to 55 degrees! Getting warmer by the day LOL, it is now 9:00 and 70 degrees. Weather says high 70's to 80 over weekend, just cuddly at night. :D

Damn bad hangover had to fix this post 3 times with sloooow connection!

MOP
08-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Boxy,I think he's looking for the longest tow award :tongue:

that's the long way, future RT86 old quickway rt 17 to Binghamton to 81 north, and I'll be in Scotland before ye.......

Matty will that work better coming from Long Island, would be nice to save a few miles and time.

Phil

mattyboy
08-25-2004, 08:28 AM
if you come out of long island on one of the bridges and get on the major deegan rt 87 which turns into the thruway it is exit 16 harriman that is the exit for rt 17 the quickway will be future rt 86 go thru toll and go straight from Harrimann binghamton is about 2 hrs so is albany on the thruway look at a map where would you want to be in albany or binghamton
but the quick way has some mountains to climb you are in the
catskills by the old resort towns of monticello the concord and the nevilee, a more direct route some lights outside of roscoe, did you clock your trip ?? I'll let you know when I get up there

Matty

mattyboy
08-25-2004, 08:45 AM
remember the thruway changes to rt 90 in albany if you stay on rt 87 make sure you say hello to FastEddie and Augusta :)

Extreme Measures
08-25-2004, 08:36 PM
This message is for all of our out of town guest.Please drive with care and have a safe trip to Alexandria Bay.We will be arriving on Friday around 1 o'clock.We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the rally.The weather looks like it will be about 75-78 tomorrow,Friday will also be a great day at the temp. of 84,Saturday looks like about 75,and sad to say the last day of the rally Sunday should be 72.If anyone needs help finding anything please give me a call on my cell and I will try to help you out.(1-613-583-boat)(2628) Take Care Chris ( Extreme Measures). :wink:

mattyboy
08-25-2004, 08:42 PM
ggeezz, you guys are worse that mapquest.....

Look for the Florda boy circling around lost @ the border...

Come to think of it, I have never seen Niagara falls, this may be my chance :eek:

would that be the guy with the white knuckles and the white hair with his right blinker on in the left lane??

Ed Donnelly
08-25-2004, 09:17 PM
Well, my run of shi**y luck is never ending. Mech and I took the Criterion out on Lake Ontario today to make sure everything is o.k. for the weekend.Temp went up to 200 just getting up on plane. Back to the shop and back flushed for a 1/2 hr. Put it back on the hose and the temp. just kept on climbing. I rebuilt the pump 3 mths ago. Called Bristol Marine and NO ONE has a new pump. BUT there is 1 in Vancouver. Should be in Toronto by Friday.If worse comes to worse, I will trailer it to 1,000 islands sit in her, and wave to all as you drive by. Just look for some fool sitting in his boat while still on the trailer at the Glen House Resort....Ed

boxy
08-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Ed, call Paul Huck at Howard's Marina, tell him I sent you, if anyone can help you in the 1000 Islands, he can.
Good luck.
http://www.howardsmarina.com/home.html

mattyboy
08-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Let's not get crazy here now.. :D :D :D

Scott,
we'll be easy to find, we'll be the minivan blowing the horn, with the funny accent and giving the bronx salute in unison!!!

HEY.... YO......WTF...... ;)

Ed Donnelly
08-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Sea water pump did not arrive today. Seems they don't exactly know where it is. Mop said he brought some extra parts,alternator, seawater pump??? If I don't go over 10 m.p.h. I should be o.k.See you all Saturday...Ed
P.S. Checked pick up,both coolers, belt, tension, etc. etc. took the pump apart this morning, and the impeller looked like new, no tears or cravks..i am at a loss....

mattyboy
08-27-2004, 04:34 AM
leaving now,cya all there
have a cold one ready