PDA

View Full Version : Very Fast 38 Zr!!!!

audacity
02-06-2004, 06:17 AM
Most know the boat! 525 Merc Racing Engines with XR sportsmaster lowers. Hering, Hydromotive, Bravo;4,5,and 6 blade propellers. The boat is VERY DIALED in for APBA F2. Winner of APBA Pro Daytona, Milwaukee, Ft. Lauderdale races! NO EXPENSE spared! TOO MANY trick things to list! LOW (<40)hours. All white with purple interior! Trailer has NEVER seen the water! EVERYTHING will go with it!!Jackets, icom, spares...etc. This would be ON HELL of a poker run boat! This boat has a TON of speed left in w/o APBA rules HOLDING it back!!!! We have done a TON of work on this boat and it should see 100MPH in poker run form!!!

WHY WOULD YOU BUY NEW????

will spend seat time with new owner! both on running it and set-up/configuration techniques

ToonaFish
02-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Very Fast 38 Zr!!!!

Darnit, and here I am looking for a very slow one... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Good luck on the sale of a beautiful boat!

roadtrip se
02-06-2004, 04:46 PM
I talked to Joe about this boat a week or so ago.

40 or so hours, lots of extra props including some Herrings.
Handworked bottom. Dial-in time for poker running or racing
from a very experienced engineering-type.

Available for "low 200's"... Good buy on a ZR.

boxy
02-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Joey's phone number has been on my speed dial since he put this boat up for sale, I'll I need now is the right 7 numbers on a ticket :D

Joey do you still have the mpeg that was shot from the copter of you guys dialing the boat in, it rocks.

audacity
02-08-2004, 06:23 AM
WIN: www.myriadfx.com/audacityracing/lauderdale.mpg

TRIBUTE TO MY FRIEND STEVE: www.myriadfx.com/audacityracing/steve.mpg

dial in??...no just the first 15 mins we were ever in the boat...over 500 hours later the boat is TOTALLY different!: http://myriadfx.com/audacityracing/donzi.avi

uncut!..the only thing i said was "god damn phil": http://audacityracing.myriadfx.com/bobble.mpg

audacity
02-08-2004, 06:38 AM
Engine oil and filters (K&N Racing) are changed 2 times a weekend. The drives as well...but sometimes changed 3 times. Drive/Trim pumps 1 time per weekend. Only Royal Purple products in this boat!!!